• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kind of Skins Game

Pennsylvania Police Investigate Strippers on Links at Pocono Golf Course
    Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Call it a case of 'Fore!' play.

Pennsylvania police are investigating reports of strippers at a private event on a Pocono golf course cavorting in full view of a publicly accessible road, the Pocono Record reported Tuesday.

A video posted on the newspaper's Web site showed strippers giving men lap dances on the links of the Cherry Valley Golf Course in Stroudsburg, Pa., as other golfers teed off. The paper said the video was shot by two neighbors.

Stroudsburg Area Regional Police responded to the Cherry Valley Golf Course Monday after reports of a road being blocked for a private party, Lt. Brian Kimmins told FOXNews.com.

According to the paper, 20-year-old Dave Gold was trying to get to the home of his friend, Will Croasdale and found the road blocked. An golf-course employee told him that the road was closed.

Gold and Croasdale shot video, posted on the Pocono Record's Web site, that shows women gyrating on men sitting in lawn chairs as passing golfers play past them.

"They had stations around the course, with lawn chairs and blankets laid out," Croasdale told the paper.

Gene Percudani, the owner of the golf course, told officers that the golf course was closed for a private event, according to the paper. The Cherry Valley Golf Course's Web site listed the course as closed on Monday. One of the women present at the course told the paper that the group consisted of employees and customers of CR Fannys Gentlemen's Club in Wilson, Pa.

Kimmins told FOXNews.com that his department is investigating whether or not a crime had been committed.

"If there is in fact a crime, it's not the crime of the century," Kimmins told FOXNews.com.

For the video click on either link:

Pocono Record - Lap dancing on golf course angers neighbors; with graphic video

http://www.poconorecord.com/storemul...alley_golf.wmv
    Last edited by joepa66; 06-26-2007, 12:08 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

anyone see where my ball went?????:dunno:

Oh, wait, look..........

a hole in 1.....

Comment

LMFAO

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

U G L Y

Those chicks look ugly as hell! What do you expect in PA I guess...
        If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
        What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

now THIS is the reason why strip clubs have strobe lights.. :puke:
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Working...
          X