Big Papi the Rebel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Papi the Rebel!

I was watching MLB Network today and Big Papi said that he isn't going to change his game even the MLB is asking players to step it up.

He even went as far as saying that he may run out of money (due to fines)

I like Papi, I don't care for the new rule, but isn't this kind of a spit in the face of the game? I would imagine he will be suspended if he doesn't comply

One of the problems with society these days is that a lot of people want to color outside of the lines. It's ok until they start putting themselves in front of the game. After all, he's their employee. At what other job can you take a dump on your boss and not get fired/let go?

Sports is a place we all go to get away from the problems of life. I hope ugly stuff doesn't start seeping it's way into the sports we all love and start polluting them like the rest of the world. I like Papi, but was sad to hear his take.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

I must have missed something in the off-season....What is it exactly that is supposed to be changed in their games.

Horf
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

The new rule states that hitters need to keep one foot in the batter's box at all times.

Many hitters have a routine that they go through. I don't see how this rule is going to stick.

Comment

Oh to avoid the 3 minute routine in between pitches...gotcha
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
        X