Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
    My dumb ass thought Phoebe Cates was on Freinds LOL
    and you say you're old. that's a now and hip young comment!

on 2nd thought, Friends has been off the air for 3 years now, thats old shyt now.

:ohman:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

You may be right HD. It was Tuesdays Gone but with news of the 9-11 in the background. ****. It was bad dude. It needed a tissue warning. I heard it alot, but not again after I heard it a few times. They called it a remix
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
        You may be right HD. It was Tuesdays Gone but with news of the 9-11 in the background. ****. It was bad dude. It needed a tissue warning. I heard it alot, but not again after I heard it a few times. They called it a remix

I know what your sayin'... that reminds me of "lightning crashes"

"Lightning Crashes" is the name of a song by alternative rock group Live from the Throwing Copper album. While it wasn't officially released as a CD single in the U.S., the song received enough radio airplay to peak at the #12 position on the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay music chart. The song also topped the Modern Rock Tracks and Mainstream Rock Tracks charts, and was also a top 40 hit in the United Kingdom. Because it was not released as a CD single, it was unable to chart on the Billboard Hot 100. Despite this, because of its high charting on the rock charts, it's considered to be the biggest hit of Live's career. Pearl Jam also covered the song in front of a live audience.

Song meaning:

The band dedicated the song to Barbara Lewis, a friend of the band who had been killed by a drunk driver who was fleeing from the police after a robbery. Barbara had many of her organs donated, and the song lyrics reflect how her death enabled others to continue living. After the 1999 Columbine High School massacre, Ed Kowalczyk would frequently dedicate the song to the victims at live shows.

Soon after the Oklahoma City Bombing on April 19, 1995, a local radio station mixed in news clippings, audio clips of President Clinton and Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating responding to the attack, along with other sounds (such as ambulance and fire engine sirens) of that day. To the people of Oklahoma City it was a very powerful way to convey the horrors that they faced on that day.

:cry:

Comment

Working...
        X