Real Dolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Dolls

Heard them talking about this on Stern a couple days ago, so I checked it out. What a bunch of freaks. You can customize them to no end. Crazy. ALTHOUGH...they do seem like they would be nice and quiet during a hockey game! lol.

Guys And Dolls

Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 07-20-2007, 02:05 PM.

can they cook and serve beer??? find me 1 that can, plus do some cleaning, and maybe even change the oil on my truck, then I'll take 1..

Comment

There's a whole' lotta people gone missin' since you posted this thread!

Comment

I heard that one doll has spread Aids throughout Africa and is now being contracted in England. Please make sure your doll has a health card that is up to date.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

And please be weary of ads for used dolls. Especially ones that read "One owner, garage kept".
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            can they cook and serve beer??? find me 1 that can, plus do some cleaning, and maybe even change the oil on my truck, then I'll take 1..

LMFAO----Certainly would be cheaper than the real thing, and the conversation would be great too! LMFAO :beerbang:

Where is everybody......
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
              And please be weary of ads for used dolls.
              LOL

Comment

Working...
              X