X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before you post!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Come on you know this is my favorite!!!!:p
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Classic one !

Comment

There it is....Love It Kevin....
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

lmao... that's great.
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Been along time since I seen that one. Yeppir, a classic
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Hello everyone!!!!

I see familiar friends around which is cool!

Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh lookey what I found

This forum is for grown folks. If you act like an ass you will be banned and you can go post in an ass forum, but this ain't it. If you act like a little boy, you will have to find a little boy forum. This ain't it. There are alot of mature cappers here and some that will make there way here eventually that we do not need chump styles.

DO NOT post a lock or guranteed win. Or anything that is along these lines. I sometimes use the term Gift, bet the farm and own. Cause Dallas does own the Skins LOL

Please do not sign up just to give praise and thanks to another capper. If you want to sign up and post some plays, fine. This is a handicapping site, not a kiss ass site. And do not start a thread or a poll unless you are posting plays. If you are a capper here, you have a free reign to do as you please. This is not a chat room.

Here's a lock, if you post a racial slur, you will be banned. Bank it Dano. No exceptions to this rule.

If you are not Kevin, Jerbeek or Fish, you have no clout here. No matter how long you have been here or how many mulligans you think you have, your only fooling yourself.

Please do not post a link, email addy or phone #. You might think that the link is innocent, but email one of us and we will check it out and let you know if its OK. But not until.

We have alot of posters here that have their own cliques. Please make sure that when you joke with someone, they are a bud of yours. This has caused probs in the past and even tho I knew you were joking, sometimes the poster that some were joking with did'nt see it that way and it turned into a pissing match and was'nt pretty.

Please do not clutter up the sports forums with needless threads. In the next few months, we expect that there will be so many cappers here that it will take up the whole page. General Discussion is there for a reason.

If a new guy asks a question, help him out. Hes a new guy for cryin' out loud. His questions might be stupid to you, but I ain't forgot that I was a newbie at one time myself. They could very well end up being better cappers than alot of us with the right tutilage.

If you want to fk with your buds and call them a mthrfkr or bassard or something, make sure your his/her bud.

This is your forum, do as you please. Just don't hurt no one in the process. I recommend that you post your record of your plays in your picks thread. But you do not have to.

If you have been drinking and you know that your an ashole when you drink, take a break from posting till you feel better. LMFAO and boy do we have a bunch of drunks in this joint. Me being the king of the drunks. Kevin has been with me when I was on a three day drunk. I had a beer from the time I woke up till I went to bed. He knows I'm a happy drunk.

Please do not start a thread asking where someone is. You may in the GD forum, but not the sports forums.

We refs are not ban happy, but we will ban your ass if you leave us no choice.

Lets make the first year here at Predictem the best year ever. It takes more effort to be an ashole that it does to be nice.

A winning night or a winning streak does not make you "Da Man". If you have an ego problem, go post in an ego forum. This ain't it.

You can have fun without bashing someone. I'm still having a blast and I have toned my **** down quite conciderably.

If you stumble across a thread with posters fighting, do not get involved. They will be dealt with and you will be too if you get into it. I'm sure you will see that we are not going to ban folks left and right. Everyone has a small mulligan somewhere. LOL You will find that we (the refs) are very patient. We would rather you stay than go. You'll only go if you leave us no choice.

If you came here from another forum, leave you past record there. You starting a new slate here and so is your YTD. And for christs sake, be honest with your YTD. Only plays that are posted. No phantom plays or I bet it but did'nt post it.

Do not post a line of your local with your play unless it is the same as the offshores line. Manipulations of lines to make yourself win to look good will not be tolerated. If you have to go ************* to get a line, do so. But no more being two or three pts off the real line. I don't care who you are. If your a punk kid trying to be a man, you'll need to go to a punk kid forum, this ain't it. Do not start a thread to tell everyone you won a bet. You therefore fall into the punk kid category.

GL to all ya rat bassards. Lets make this the best forum ever.

I dare not leave this one behind. I had to edit it like one of ******** threads.
              Last edited by yomonte; 03-02-2007, 05:37 PM.
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Here is a lock for you. If you don't adhere to the above Yomonte will be glad to ban you!!!

Comment

good to c u guys

never posted on the old site, but tailed a few of u guys a couple of years now. thanks for the previous winners and hopefully many more. glad to c u guys are all still around appreciate your insight on the games

Comment

Billy, I've been deleting the stickies at, AH Nevermind. I left the rules. Do something ya bassard cause they are next LOL
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                      Billy, I've been deleting the stickies at, AH Nevermind. I left the rules. Do something ya bassard cause they are next LOL
                      I did! I re-did the rules and sent them to Kevin!

You can take them all down before Smooth copys them and post them at his website!

BB
                      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

That's great......

Comment

Working...
                        X