The New Look of College Basketball | NCAA Basketball Blog - The FanHouse
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

I think they are so ugly, I hope Duke doesnt introduce these in the future. Whenver Nike comes out with a new jersey, it is ugly as ****.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

They look like they are wearing dresses. Make sure you read the "reader's comments" Pretty funny stuff.
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

That **** is horrible

Comment

:laughing:

Comment

Teams have FAR worse shorts (length wise) than Syracuse had on. Memphis is the KING of long shorts (Andre Allen of Memphis I swear his shorts touch his shoes), and Florida is a nightmare too. The NCAA needs to administer a rule about the shorts just like the NBA has. It should limit then to the knee and fine the schools' athletic departments (warning first, then 5K, then 10K, etc).

I didn't read the article, but I know 4 teams have those style uniforms - Syracuse, Florida, Arizona, and Ohio State.

Also, what I hate most is that Syracuse is NOT gray. They are orange, navy, and white. Not gray. If the gray **** was replaced by navy blue, I don't think I would mind them as much.

Cuse

PS I jus tread the article, and if they let them wear those RIDICULOUS under-armor type body suits they need their ******* heads examined. That's so ******* gay, we get it guys - you have muscles (congratulations).
            Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-07-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

You really gotta show a little leg, that's what these kids don't realize...
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X