Anybody Here Ever Seen "Three Sheets?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Here Ever Seen "Three Sheets?"

Every once in a while there is a gem of a tv show that doesn't have a lot of mainstream publicity....this is that show. Its called Three Sheets and its on MOJO, which is a high def channel that most cable providers/Dish/Directv have....you have to get the Hi Def tier to get this channel.

A buddy of mine told me about it a couple of months ago. I got rid of a movie tier package that I had and got the Hi Def package....and I started watching this show. Its friggin' hilarious.

The premise? This dude goes all over the world getting drunk. He also teaches you about drinking cultures all over the world. After he gets hammered, he wakes up the next morning and tries each place's or cultures hangover cures to see if they work.

The host is a former bartender and comedian named Zane Lamprey...and the guy is flat out funny.

Anyone had the chance to see this show? If you haven't, give it a try....IMHO, there are very few things that are worth watching on tv nowadays....this show is definitely worth a watch.
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

I've seen it many times. It's entertaining, but I wouldn't go as far to praise it as you are, A-10 commish. It's a nice show to kill a half hour though for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      I've seen it many times. It's entertaining, but I wouldn't go as far to praise it as you are, A-10 commish. It's a nice show to kill a half hour though for sure.
      Well, sure...its not The Wire or The Sopranos....but its still a pretty entertaining tv show that doesn't get a lot of publicity...that was my point.

You said its nice a nice show to kill a half hour....how many other first run half hour shows would you consider a nice show to kill a half hour? IMHO, not many with all the reality crap that's on nowadays. Guess that was my point....no, its not the greatest thing that has ever been put on the small screen, but when wading in the crap that is now cable tv, its a good option few know about.

Thanks for putting me in place, Cuse.....:blackeye: LOL!
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Will check it out when I get a chance!

Comment

Besides sports, I watch little TV, but that sounds entertaining! The only show I'm looking forward to is "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"...
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post

Thanks for putting me in place, Cuse.....:blackeye: LOL!
            Haha, good point about the half hour thing. It's kinda hard to even find half hour shows nowadays on regular television. The sitcom has gone the way of the dinosaur pretty much. It is definitely one of the better reality type shows for sure. I would say it gets so little pub because such a small amount of people have MOJO.

Comment

:beerbang: Cusefan on patrol......:beerbang: :beerbang:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                :beerbang: Cusefan on patrol......:beerbang: :beerbang:
                Nice avatar you tool... :goodjob:

Comment

still looking for the one i requested......BB gave me that one....not sure if i want it or not

Comment

I like the little sissy buckeye:beer2:

Comment

Certainly is a top quality graphic. Very clean.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Certainly is a top quality graphic. Very clean.
                        still waiting on the one i requested 3 weeks ago......:bang: ....BB gave me that one......graphics are terrible i agree

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          still waiting on the one i requested 3 weeks ago......:bang: ....BB gave me that one......graphics are terrible i agree
                          Man, all this time in here and you got no clout whatsoever, eh? :th:

Comment

Working...
                          X