Help settling dispute with my bookie...Opinions needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishysmell View Post
    So taking advice from Cusefan, since he seems to know locals, I told him if he wants the $110 so bad on such a sham ass wager, then he can come find me and break my knees for it. I insisted on getting hostile and verbally aggressive in which he then tried to threaten me by saying, "You don't want to do this buddy, I know lawyers"... Ummm, okay-(side note: this is probably why this stupid ******* is a bookie and doesn't have a real job in main stream society because I highly doubt this man is stupid enough to threaten me with legal action when his whole operation is illegal-lol ) So now that I kind of realized that the guy is a waste of time and he really isn't going to come after me, I just flat out told him good luck with the rest of your clients because I'm not dealing with this bull**** ever again and I hung up on him.
    Oh man, I don't want this on my conscience... Haha, just kidding. I wouldn't have paid him either though, to be honest. He is going to threaten you with a lawyer?

:nuts:

Just another reason NOT to bet on pre-season football people!!!!! Lesson learned!!!

(ps = pheeeewww, Flyers didn't noticed my double negative in my original post, haha that was brutal on my part)

Comment

'F' Him

Find a better local and don't worry about paying what you don't owe. If he's smart, he's not going to jeopardize his biz by making a big issue over $110. He's probably accustomed to chasing his money from his clients which means he has a weak clientel.

:blackeye: :beerbang:
      "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

I cant believe no one posted this!! lol it fits perfectly

YouTube - Family Guy - Where's My Money
        Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
        Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Other Link died, but I agree this video does provide a humorous way to look at what was a $110 situation hahaha

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/riIuEWnErho"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/riIuEWnErho" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
          NFL YTD: 6-7 -1.5 units
          MLB YTD: 1-5 -5.5units
          NCAAF: 1-0 +2units

Comment

Working...
          X