Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Sad Story....Legally Interesting Case Too...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Sad Story....Legally Interesting Case Too...

This is a really tragic story out of Cincinnati. Take a look at the link. An assistant principal at middle school completely forgot about her two year old child and left her in the car for 8 hours a couple of weeks ago....right about the time it was mid 90's to 100's here in southwest Ohio. The child died. The assistant principal actually went out to her car twice to get donuts for the faculty....and still didn't realize her child was asleep in her car seat.

This is truly a tragic story and I pray for that child, the mother and the family....legally, the story got interesting when the prosecutor chose not to press charges against the mother.

I completely understand the Prosecutor's position...prosecuting this grieving mother will not do anything....she has to live with the fact that she caused her child's death. On the other side, if this was the african american school janitor that did this, charges would be pressed. If this was a white ex con who left her child in the car while she shopped at WalMart, charges would be pressed.

Personally, I'm shocked they didn't press charges. More recently, its come to light that its not the first time this woman left the child in her car.

Thoughts? Cuse, would this woman be toast in New Jersey?

The Enquirer - No charges for mom who left child in car

First On 5: Assistant Principal Left Toddler In Car Previously - Yahoo! News
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

How the hell can she forget about her kid while she is at work. What is she bringing her kid to work for? She works at a school and forgets about her kid yet she goes back to get donuts TWICE?

She should be put in jail.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

SLAM...GUILTY! :yell:
      YTD
      CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
      Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
      BOWLS
      Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
      O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
      ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
      RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
      NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
      SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
      O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
      ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
      2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
      RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
      CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
      SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
      O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
      ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
      RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Having just become a father two weeks ago, I don't understand how this could happen. It's a terrible tragedy and I don't see how that woman could ever live with herself. Nigel, unfortunately I see your point and you are probably correct.

Comment

Originally posted by carlmcmas View Post
          Having just become a father two weeks ago, I don't understand how this could happen. It's a terrible tragedy and I don't see how that woman could ever live with herself. Nigel, unfortunately I see your point and you are probably correct.

Man, I'm with ya. I've got a 3 year old, 1 1/2 year old and a third on the way and honestly, not an hour or so goes by during every day I'm at work that I don't think about them. Even if its looking at their picture...or wondering how their day is....at some point in the day how does that lady not think to herself, "I wonder how the baby is doing today....holy ****, I left her in the car." I'm not an assistant principal....I'm sure they have busy days. But I've got a pretty busy job and still manage to think about my kids at least once per hour or so....that's what I just can't fathom.

The fact that she had done in the past.....god, I hope that changes the prosecutor's mind...but I've got to think he knew about that when the investigation was being done. Still pretty shocked she didn't get charged. Hell, at least take the case to the Grand Jury and let them decide whether or not to indict her.
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

What is she bringing a two-year old kid to work for as a principal anyway?
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

what a stupid mother****in' fatass ****!!!!!! rip that uterus outta her, and throw her in a ****in' hole!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How does someone that stupid become an assistant principal? I say put he ass in jail for life so she can have time to think about what see did.:puke:
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

That is truly sad (for the child), but I also don't understand (1) how someone could leave a child in the car for 8 hours and (2) why she was bringing her child to work anyway? Like Nigel said, you don't think about your child (especially when they are that young) like every 10 minutes?

And she's done it before? Maybe it's the cynic in me but I think a background check and some P.I. work is in definite order on her. Yes, she has to live with this for the rest of her life, but good god...

Comment

Sad story.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                      How does someone that stupid become an assistant principal?
                      exactly.

I hated my principal.

they aren't good people, just out to get you. "dont care **** about no good edumacation." doesnt surprise me.

Yeh this statement is vastly bigoted but I dont care, never met a good principal in my life, much less an assistant one.
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Why does a principal need an assistant in the first place?

Comment

This morning on the today show they reported that her stopping off for the donuts threw her off her schedule. I still don't get how she goes BACK to the car for the donuts and doesn't see the child in the carseat. Those things aren't easy to miss.

My heart still goes out to her and her family for what she did but after it was reported that this has happened before I'm starting to agree more and more with GM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                            Man, I'm with ya. I've got a 3 year old, 1 1/2 year old and a third on the way and honestly, not an hour or so goes by during every day I'm at work that I don't think about them. Even if its looking at their picture...or wondering how their day is....at some point in the day how does that lady not think to herself, "I wonder how the baby is doing today....holy ****, I left her in the car." I'm not an assistant principal....I'm sure they have busy days. But I've got a pretty busy job and still manage to think about my kids at least once per hour or so....that's what I just can't fathom.

Exactly, it does not matter how many irons you have in the fire during a given day. If you have kids they are always on your mind while you are working regardless of how hectic it is. How to serve justice in this case is anyones guess. :conf:

Comment

Originally posted by carlmcmas View Post
                              This morning on the today show they reported that her stopping off for the donuts threw her off her schedule. I still don't get how she goes BACK to the car for the donuts and doesn't see the child in the carseat.
                              Carseat???

Comment

Working...
                              X