• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTR Return Plays 9/14

9/15 not 9/14
    Belmont Park
    Race 4 $50 Win #1 Sixthirteen

Race 5 $2 Pick 6 Cost $600
    5)#1 Mascot/#2 I've Got Speed/#5 Lieutenant Danz/#6 Daddy Joe/#7 Metro Meteor
    6)#2 Syriana's Song/#3 Proud Spell/#4 Dagger/#5 Miss Red Delicious/#6 Armonk
    7)#4 Bayou's Lassie/#5 Sky High Flyer/#10 Pommes Frites
    8)#4 The Leopard/#6 Kodiak Kowboy
    9)#5 Rags to Riches
    10)#4 Secret Stocks/#6 Gone Prospecting
    Last edited by birdsfan5; 09-14-2007, 01:59 PM.
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Birds,

We're working hard to get ya some friends in here.

Our horse section is starting to get some search engine rankings which will filter some traffic to the horse forum.

Thanks for posting in here. It just takes a few good posters to get a good fire started.

Comment

We got some good people that post in here like Nittany and Loaded Shooter. It is hard to keep up with horse racing during football season.
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
        9/15 not 9/14
        Belmont Park
        Race 4 $50 Win #1 Sixthirteen

Race 5 $2 Pick 6 Cost $600
        5)#1 Mascot/#2 I've Got Speed/#5 Lieutenant Danz/#6 Daddy Joe/#7 Metro Meteor
        9)#5 Rags to Riches
        Race 5 #1 Mascot Scratch

Race 5 $2 Pick 6 Cost $480
        5)#2 I've Got Speed/#5 Lieutenant Danz/#6 Daddy Joe/#7 Metro Meteor
        9)#5 Rags to Riches
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Tough beat in the 9th Birds. We all knew Lear's Princess was a good closer amongst the Fillies, but to just run right past RTR like that was impressive. RTR got pushed 4 wide around the turn and with already hot fractions she was toast on the back stretch. And in the Futurity I really though Kodiak Kowboy was for real, he just got beat by a head. I think he might be a good play in the Breeder's Cup, but that horse has been run hard as a 2YO and likely won't see much action after this season, but I hope I'm wrong.

And how about the Green Monkey just absolutely laying an egg in his first race. $16 million :flush: and you think it's bad when we miss on a play.

And I'm going to start re-focusing on the ponies here shortly, the start of football season had me caught up in losing money to the man rather than the race track LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
            Tough beat in the 9th Birds. We all knew Lear's Princess was a good closer amongst the Fillies, but to just run right past RTR like that was impressive. RTR got pushed 4 wide around the turn and with already hot fractions she was toast on the back stretch. And in the Futurity I really though Kodiak Kowboy was for real, he just got beat by a head. I think he might be a good play in the Breeder's Cup, but that horse has been run hard as a 2YO and likely won't see much action after this season, but I hope I'm wrong.

And how about the Green Monkey just absolutely laying an egg in his first race. $16 million :flush: and you think it's bad when we miss on a play.

And I'm going to start re-focusing on the ponies here shortly, the start of football season had me caught up in losing money to the man rather than the race track LMAO.
            RTR sustained a hairline fracture to her right front pastern in the stretch run. She is out till 08:cry: The Green Monkey did not look good at all, but it is only his first race, IMO he will get better.
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
            X