Wood Memorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Memorial

Thoughts Birds or Nitts? Sounds like War Pass got a cut on his mouth or something in the plane on the way up there. Track should be more OFF than the prom queen's dress at an after party around 3am too with all that rain. They canceled racing today. Couple of very good races on that card actually and all day seems like a good one even at other tracks.

Tuned into Keeneland for the first time, man what a beautiful place that seems to be. My buddies are going to see Pyro next week or whenever that is. Lots of prices today as many 'odds on' horses were awful (LineofBull, Rogue Scholar, Vanquished was awful). Prussian missed the board in the feature (which they took off the turf tho). too. Really impressed with that track.

Anyway, back to tomorrow??? Can Court Vision or Take of Ekati take it or is War Pass just too much? Or you guys have even a deeper sleeper?

sounds like the cut is nothing and he should wire them. If the track is off I like him even more . Keeneland is a great place and prices hit all the time. Lots of good racing tomorrow.:beerbang:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Here are my plays.

Aqueduct
      Race 7 $100 Win #3 Gattopardo
      Race 8 $50 W/P/S #7 Evening Attire
      Race 9 $500 Win #5 War Pass

Hawthorne
      Race 7 $50 W/P/S #7 Real Appeal

Keeneland
      Race 9 $500 Win #6 Country Star

Oaklawn Park
      Race 8 $50 Win #4 Kettleoneup

Santa Anita
      Race 6 $200 Win #6 El Gato Malo
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I really like War Pass in this one too. No reason to try to beat him here, as he is likely the best by a good bit. I'm not playing this weekend(just spent $150 on a ticket for the opening round of the Pens playoffs) because I don't have a ton of extra cash right now. Probably going to start playing the horses more regularly here shortly to get geared up for Derby day and the rest of summer.

Comment

Wow, I just had a good run tailing Matt Carrothers... Anwyay... Played a Pcik 4 Ticket at Aquaduct (first one ever)

Race 7 - 3, 4, 8
          Race 8 - 2, 7, 9
          Race 9 - 5
          Race 10 - 6, 9

$18

Comment

That 5 in the 8th race can blow me, what a ride by CC Lopez, jesus....

Comment

The double entry wit ha rabbit is some serious bull****. Anyone who knows about racing want to tell me why it's allowed? I mean, it didn't help Court Vision but still....

Tale of Ekati huge win though, damn...

Comment

Recapture the Glory takes ever pole in the Illinois Derby?

What the **** just happened in the last 30 minutes of horse racing?????

Holy christ! Now I know why I don't bet a lot (monetarily speaking) on freakin animals.

Comment

until now, i still can't believe that tale of ekati won over war pass! i was sure that it was war pass who'd take the win. what really did happen in there?!?

Comment

Originally posted by globetrotter View Post
                    until now, i still can't believe that tale of ekati won over war pass! i was sure that it was war pass who'd take the win. what really did happen in there?!?
                    The rabbit (1a) from the the entry partner of the 1, Court Vision, ran War Pass into the ground down the back stretch.

Comment

Working...
                    X