Clear All

• Oaks/Derby Double

$5 Oaks/Derby Double cost $50
    Oaks) 6/10
    Derby) 6/8/9/10/16
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

GL birds!

Oaks should be good with that field. I'm leaning toward Country Star and Pure Clan I think.

Comment

which book are you guys making the oaks / derby double bet? So far i've asked 3 of my books if they're offering that, and none of them are...infact 2 of them (pretty big books) had no clue what the hell i'm talking about. just wondering how / where i can make this play?:bang:

Comment

I didn't play what Skins did, but I'm guessing he played it at NJ's OTW style horse racing place called 4njbets.

I'm boxing a $1 7/8/10/11 trifecta for the Oaks. Gonna hope Country Star runs another ragged race. I like Awesome Chic too, but left her out for now (s she will undoubtedly hit the board, haha).

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          I didn't play what Skins did, but I'm guessing he played it at NJ's OTW style horse racing place called 4njbets.

I'm boxing a $1 7/8/10/11 trifecta for the Oaks. Gonna hope Country Star runs another ragged race. I like Awesome Chic too, but left her out for now (s she will undoubtedly hit the board, haha).
          thinking of throwing together some form of ex, tri, and maybe sup plays with 8-7-6-3:beer2: gl!

Comment

Cuse...congrats on the tri:thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

Cuse is right I use 4NJBets. Nice job Cuse :beerbang: Hope the rain goes away before the Derby:cross:
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                Cuse is right I use 4NJBets. Nice job Cuse :beerbang: Hope the rain goes away before the Derby:cross:
                Thanks Skins! Paid half of $240 so $120, I'll take it. :thumbs:

Going $5 across on Splendorella in the the last race. Not sure the odds, didn't look so hopefully wasn't bet down too far. Heading out!!!

Comment

Skins - They opened an OTW on Route 37 in Toms River, and it's beautiful. 141 seat bar, holds about 850 people I think. Old people haven, of course!!! I'm going there tomorrow at 10am. I think the only tracks can't bet are Belmont (NY sucks). TV's everywhere, VIP Lounge if you're betting 20K or more, did it real nice (though Codey is running it so I'm sure it's as crooked as snake and he ran Freehold Racetrack right into the ground already too).

Comment

Working...
                  X