Kentucky Oaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Oaks

Anyone finding ANY way to beat Rachel Alexandra? Don't forget about the Oaks/Derby Daily Double, which usually pays nicely. You can single RA and load up on some prices horses in the Derby. The pools are usually huge anyway so will pay decently regardless since no horse in the Derby should go off at under 3/1 I'd doubt.

RA should SMASH these ladies, wire to wire by a ton.

dude- im all over chocolate candy guy
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I like the Oaks-Woodford-Derby Pick 3. RA should kill them, hope to get a price in the last two legs.
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
        I like the Oaks-Woodford-Derby Pick 3. RA should kill them, hope to get a price in the last two legs.
        I'll take a look, I'm taking a half day from work and heading to Monmouth Park for the Oaks day stuff. Let me know your picks if you play the Pick 3. I'm going to get a form now. My buddy sent me his Brisnet stuff, but my printer is not cooperating.

I LOVE Stormalory tomorrow!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          dude- im all over chocolate candy guy
          Dude, that's the Derby, not the Oaks, lol.....

The rain is going to kill him and the other closers. If it turns to slop, I don't see anyone beating Friesan Fire or Desert Party if he can navigate the 19 post. Rain changes everything.

Comment

Oaks-Woodford-Derby pick 3
            with
            with
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Oaks/Woodford/Derby Pick 3 - $28 ticket
              1, 3, 6, 8
              5, 6, 7, 11, 13, 15, 19

birds - Not real imaginative in the Derby are ya, huh? I think PoTN finds out how "slow' he is on Saturday. I'm not using him at all anywhere I don't think. Was gonna take Papa Clem of this ticket, but I would kick myself if he won.

Only horse I know I'm absolutely using tomorrow is Stormalory in the 10th.

Comment

Wow, down goes One Caroline.

0.50 Pick 4
                R8- 1, 4, 6, 7, 10
                R9- 1, 4, 5, 8
                R10- 1, 3, 5, 6
                R11- 6

:thumbs:

Comment

cuse, who do I take in tomorrow's race?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                    cuse, who do I take in tomorrow's race?
                    I like Friesan Fire and will definitely play him if he stays at 4/1 or higher. The slop is going to really affect the race. If it's raining, I might throw out every single California horse whose only run on synthetic (Chocolate Candy, Pioneerof the Nile, etc). Last year, the Cali horses couldn't finish above 6th, and it's even worse for them to run in the slop then if the track were good.

I guess in the rian my Top 3 would be Friesan Fire, Dunkirk (idk why, it's crazy), and Hold Me Back. Desert Party deserves a big look, but I think his post position is going to get the best of him and I Want Revenge should be used at his price too since he won't be 3/1 it seems now. Basically, of the "Big 4", I think you can toss out Pioneerof The Nile.

Should be a great race. :thumbs:

Comment

Damn, Battle of Hastings couldn't run down Orthodox and finished 2nd or I would've hit the Pick 4. Stormalory took a bad step, and hopefully is alright.

Comment

Jesus....not only does the horse you liked the most not win...but it had to be euthanized. That sucks. Call my a pussy all you want, and I know its part of the sport, but I always cringe watching horse racing....I'm just waiting for something like what happened today to happen. I hope there are no problems tomorrow.
                        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
                        X