Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opener at Aqueduct Saturday 04.09.22

12:50pm, AQ 1, 6f Outer Turf
    1: Adds L1, trained by Chad Brown but never gone the distance or on the lawn; multi-pick inclusion
    1A: MTO - zero interest ... pass
    2: 2 of her 3 races on the turf she’s placed and showed but never @ AQ + days off issue; use bottom half of exotics
    3: Thank you for the 10:1 m/l. Use in keying exotics and your standard tickets.
    4: I respect what Clement does with his turf horses but not a fan of this one; put in a few P3 and P5 tickets
    5: Wins leader coming up north makes me wonder. Exotic inclusion and standards.
    6: This one takes the service of one of the Ortiz clan, who’ve done well on the NY circuit for a number of years. Hard not to include or take serious.
    7: 7-2 M/L favorite for a reason by the time this race goes off if she’s 3-2 or higher it’d be a minor miracle. Standards, Exotics, Single in A, B and E P3 & 5's.
    8: Kendrick helps keep the odds lower but I don’t see the horse winning. That being said, make multi-bomb tickets with this one and use as an underling for race exotics.
    9: Has not raced since mid-August of last year, workouts at BEL. WTF? Pass
    10: If like what’s seen in paddock, walking ring & post parade ... BOMBS AWAY
    11: This combo goes a streaks like few others, the question is which way Saturday. Longshot status.
    12: Might compete to hit the board and the jockey change keeps the horse in contention - at least for a while. Under only in race exotics
    13: MTO - zero interest ... pass

Analysis and selections based on FIRM setting and no changes.

Final tickets to be posted after track changes.

Best of luck to the punters!

Going into the visuals, here's the standard tickets:
    1: 2/2/0
    3: 2/2/2
    5: 2/2/2
    7: 2/2/0
    10: 2/2/2
    11: 2/2/2

$32 vested.

Exotics made after inspection at the Paddock or In The Walking Ring.

Wager only what you are comfortable with that can be flushed down the crappier and you don't get angered or upset over the losing ticket or tickets.

Comment

AQ1: 6-2-4-8 Lost 32 here.

SA OAKS
      Race 4: $500 to show on #5 Adare Manor.

Best of luck to the punters.

Comment

Finished second paying $2.80 & $2.10.

Small profit but beats losing.

​​​​​​

Comment

SA DERBY: Liking Measure and Taiba to win but not liking their odds.

Comment

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Thanks for posting!
              You're welcome and thanks for having me.

Dang filter changed the name on the four which placed while Taiba won paying $10.60. At the time of the selection post the 6 was either 3:1 or 7:2 both of which are normally lower than wanted since if the choice placed, I tend to want it to play the win and place total so worse case would be even.

Time to chill watching a ballgame. 😎

Comment

Working...
              X