Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious MLB Championship Series Plays

Playoff Record: 6-4-1 (+2.10 units)

Oh, those DBacks. They can't even sell out Game 1 of the National League Championship Series, ouch... There are a lot of unknowns IMO in this series considering about many of these guys have never been on a stage such as this. Game 1 goes with the pitcher IMHO, and I think the layoff is going to adversely affect the Rockies and cool off their insane "hotness". I also think Hurdle is a donkey for starting Tavares and going away from the lineup that had been working (Tulo hitting 2nd, tonight he's hitting 7th), but I'm the same guy who ripped Eric Wedge in Game 4 and was eating the old humble pie there (even though Paul Byrd still pitched like **** and got lucky Wang was worse and the Spankees couldn't get a clutch hit). I was getting ill though as Skip Caray kept waxing poetic about Byrd's outing as if he did something good? Anyway...

1 UNIT
    Diamondbacks (-130).

:thumbs:

GL Cuse

Comment

Wow! $10 Tickets still available for Diamondbacks NLCS
      :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      Playoff Record: 6-4-1 (+2.10 units)

Oh, those DBacks. They can't even sell out Game 1 of the National League Championship Series, ouch... There are a lot of unknowns IMO in this series considering about many of these guys have never been on a stage such as this. Game 1 goes with the pitcher IMHO, and I think the layoff is going to adversely affect the Rockies and cool off their insane "hotness". I also think Hurdle is a donkey for starting Tavares and going away from the lineup that had been working (Tulo hitting 2nd, tonight he's hitting 7th), but I'm the same guy who ripped Eric Wedge in Game 4 and was eating the old humble pie there (even though Paul Byrd still pitched like **** and got lucky Wang was worse and the Spankees couldn't get a clutch hit). I was getting ill though as Skip Caray kept waxing poetic about Byrd's outing as if he did something good? Anyway...

1 UNIT
      Diamondbacks (-130).

:thumbs:

Comment

Friday Night

1 UNIT
        Red Sox (-155)
        Indians/Red Sox UNDER 8.5 (-120)

Will post the National League game later tonight, not sure if I'm playing it.

Comment

Working...
        X