Sup gentlemen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup gentlemen

Look forward too posting this year. Lets make some money. Go Braves. 6 to 1 to win the East I like those odds.

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
    Go Braves. 6 to 1 to win the East I like those odds.
    You're the only one....
    LOL

Welcome FSB...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      You're the only one....
      LOL

Welcome FSB...
      Mets
      Phillies
      Marlins
      Nationals
      Braves

it could happen!
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Black View Post
        Mets
        Phillies
        Marlins
        Nationals
        Braves

it could happen!
        That would be AWESOME!!!! But it's not happening since the Nationals are the worst team in baseball. I don't see how or why a Braves fan could be excited this season. Smoltz is another year older, and they are really really relying on Hudson and Hampton to be healthy and return to form. At best, 1 of them does, and more likely IMHO, neither does. They did wonders for their bullpen with Gonzalez and Soriano to get to Wickman (who is still mind-bogglingly effective), but their offense is 4th best in the division too so it's not like they have anything spectacular to hang their hat on. They lost Giles and LaRoche and replaced them with Kelly Johnson and Scott Thorman/Craig Wilson???

I mean, quite honestly I think people are making a HUGE deal out of the Braves picking up two quality bullpen arms when they have huge issues all of their team. I think they finish 4th (especially when Chipper gets hurt, yet again).

Comment

Working...
        X