GM's Homer Play for Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's Homer Play for Tuesday

Its that time of year again, well almost. Ready to make a homer play...

Phillies +150 .50 unit

The Yankees are so overvalued when it comes to baseball, they are -170 for the god damn spring training? I dont care if all their starters or play or not, Im a Phillis fan and I wont deny myself that number. lol

That Igawa gets it handed to him tonight:beerbang:
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Good luck! I thought that was comical myself.
    :glass: MLB 20-20
    :chaching: Soccer 9-4
    :blackeye: NBA 0-3
    :phew: Nascar 2-4

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
      Good luck! I thought that was comical myself.
      Yea its a joke and I just cant see anyone laying -170 on a ST game. Game is on TV tonight, im getting +150 with my favorite team. Im popping the popcorn and enjoying the game tonight with a beer.

Comment

Good Luck G...same w/ my Dodgers. They are on TV and it's a ****ty day over here in CA, so I'm just gona enjoy some beers and take them Dodgers. I can't even begin to describe my frustration w/ yesterdays NIT games. I pretty much lost my entire bankroll on Kansas State, who would have thought they would lose at home with that unreal crowd they had going on there. Stupid money management by me but no way in hell I thought they would lose that game. I gotta start small now and work my way up, it sucks balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
          Good Luck G...same w/ my Dodgers. They are on TV and it's a ****ty day over here in CA, so I'm just gona enjoy some beers and take them Dodgers. I can't even begin to describe my frustration w/ yesterdays NIT games. I pretty much lost my entire bankroll on Kansas State, who would have thought they would lose at home with that unreal crowd they had going on there. Stupid money management by me but no way in hell I thought they would lose that game. I gotta start small now and work my way up, it sucks balls!
          I had them unposted last night so I know how you feel. Had their ML in a parlay and they totally screwed me. Had no idea Depaul was going to win a game like that. After going 0-3 in posted plays, thought I would atleast win one. Seems like we all on the board lost yesterday. Good luck with LA and enjoy the game.

Comment

Working...
          X