Caesar's Picks 3/21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caesar's Picks 3/21

Cincinnati +110...need a win more than Twins.

Cubbies -125...getting a pep to their step and Rangers have been winning too much for spring training.

MLB (ST) 2-0
    :glass: MLB 20-20
    :chaching: Soccer 9-4
    :blackeye: NBA 0-3
    :phew: Nascar 2-4

remember this is spring training. nobody really needs a win, and nobody really wins/loses too much. It's all for the sake of preparation. GL today! Cubbies should get er done today. :beerbang:
    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Well I know that ;-) However, I think it's a little more competitive than many might think. Spring training or not, nobody likes to lose...especially when people are watching. That's gotta count for something (besides, I am anxious for the season to start--I am in my baseball capping "spring training" myself). April is just around the corner!

GL to you too!

Comment

I feel the same way, and it's true it is somewhat competitive. It's just a human insinct to want to win when offered the alternative of losing. What helps this cause are the guys who are in position battles. They want to put on a show so they can get in the lineup, rotation, or even just on the roster. For the rest, the guys who have no chance or who have a #3 or #4 spot waiting for them in the lineup, spring training is just BP... a taste of what to expect. So you can't count on those guys to do much. Pitching is somewhat different, cause even Carpenter doesn't want to get hit hard, but if you check his spring training stats, that's exactly what's happening. Baby steps to April...
        “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
        1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Our agreement paid off on the Cubbies...too bad about Cincy but it was worth the shot.

MLB (ST) 3-1
          Last edited by Caesar; 03-22-2007, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X