Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Questions Here!

Ask Questions Here!

If a train leaves Philadelphia heading for Tulsa traveling at 200MPH and leaves 3 hours before the train from Tulsa leaves for Philadelphia traveling at 193 MPH but has to stop 3 times for red signals.............ahhhhhhhhh nevermind........
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

a1

Comment

If cousins marry and have children, are the children cousins or brother and sister???
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Why does it say, do not use before working with heavy machinery, on the back of childrens tylenol?

:conf:

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
            If cousins marry and have children, are the children cousins or brother and sister???
            They are called Virginians:thumbs:

Comment

I'll drink to that:beer2:
              If its fun, do it

Comment

I've been surfing, trying to get into wagerline, googled another way in, and bumped into the old pad... How in the hell are they able to have 3grand in contest $$$, so far this year, with only a handfull of members? :conf:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                  I've been surfing, trying to get into wagerline, googled another way in, and bumped into the old pad... How in the hell are they able to have 3grand in contest $$$, so far this year, with only a handfull of members? :conf:
                  Probably 3 Grand of Costa Rican Pecos :laughing:
                  Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Im new here is there a post requirement to play in the contest looks like a fun site

Comment

Originally posted by wrigley View Post
                      I'm new here is there a post requirement to play in the contest looks like a fun site
                      No post requirement is necessary wrigley. Glad to have you participate.

to the PREDICTEM .COM forums . Glad you joined us. How did you find us and tell us a bit about yourself. Looking forward to your input.

GL with your plays.

Comment

In case of a rainout can you re-select another game or are you stuck with the rainout?
                        If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

If the pitcher for your team doesn't start is the pick cancelled or does it still count?
                          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                            In case of a rainout can you re-select another game or are you stuck with the rainout?
                            If your play is postponed by MLB, you may choose one (1) different game to play. You must only choose one (1) play and you must submit the new play prior to the posted start time for your new play.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                              If the pitcher for your team doesn't start is the pick cancelled or does it still count?
                              All plays in the POD are "ACTION". Listed pitchers do not matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X