Royals Pitching for Friday March 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royals Pitching for Friday March 2

Plans call for Gil Meche and Dewon Brazelton to pitch Friday in the first of three straight games against the Texas Rangers at Surprise Stadium

A "B" game against the Rangers on Friday features some of the top guns in the organization eager to make an impression. Right-handers Luke Hochevar, Billy Buckner, Carlos Rosa and left-hander Tyler Lumsden are scheduled to pitch.
    "That's a pretty good group of young pitchers and I'm anxious to see them in a game situation," manager Buddy Bell said. "It is going to be an interesting and exciting day."
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

I can't find crap on the real game between KC and Texas today...but here is more info on the 'B' game that takes place in a couple of hours:

Esteban German will get his first test at shortstop when the Royals and Rangers play a “B” game at 10 a.m. today on the Royals’ primary practice field. Outfielder/DH Sammy Sosa is expected to play for the Rangers, who plan to start ace Kevin Millwood. The Royals list Billy Buckner, Tyler Lumsden, Luke Hochevar, Carlos Rosa, Danny Christensen and Matt Wright as their pitchers.

I need MLB.tv or something to watch this 'B' game. This is getting a ton of press here in KC. Those pitchers are the future of the team. Thats all our best arms (pretty much) all in one game.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
    X