Clear All

• Monday turds

ytd 331-322 (+33.95)

seattle +160
    nats +170
    braves +115
    kc -105

2 units each

Braves as a home dog to the unreliable and unpredictable brewers is gonna be a play for me just about every time, based on the blind value in the play. The braves would have to be slumping big time, or starting a real blow hard on the hill to keep me off them in this spot.

Seattle sucks, but this line is way too high, given theyre going with king felix tonight, who has been outstanding. the mets offense and pen have been shaky at best, and even though Johann is outstanding, thats simply not enough. Seattle has a far better shot to win than the +160 odds say, IMO.

Nats is a play against a team in a classic let down spot, off a sweep of a good team, and now having to travel to Washington and face a cellar dweller. Wouldnt be surprised to see the angels asleep at the wheel a bit tonight. Hoping the Nats can take advantage

KC is better than Colorado. Colorado is also bad first game of a series, and on the road, and Francis quite frankly hasn't been **** this year. Horrible line. Should be like kc -140 at least, IMO
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 06-23-2008, 02:56 PM.

adding:

boston/arizona over 8 -105

2 units

Comment

king felix:beerbang: i hope it stays 5-1 for the both of us.

Comment

Working...
      X