Daddy's MLB Tuesday (3.27)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy's MLB Tuesday (3.27)

Here's the card... this might get posted twice. I dunno something is up with my net. Daddy like today...

MARLINS (+110) = *1.5 Units
    - I know. Vanden Hurk? This guy is 21, coming off Tommy John, and could be the next Josh Johnson or Scott Olsen. Not to mention that Florida is throwing their top bullpen performers at Baltimore today (Owens, Lindstrom, Fields, Rodriguez. Orioles 1st two fellas (Trachsel & Bradford) are having anything but solid starts this year. CRAZY STUPID VALUE HERE! :nuts: I would go 2 units, but it seems to be a jinx lately, and it's spring. I save the 20 unit plays for the season.

INDIANS (+110) = *1.5 Units
    - Same story as above. Great line up of pitchers for the Tribe against some crappies (Sampson & Qualls) for the Stros. CRAZY STUPID VALUE HERE TOO! :nuts: Byrd isn't the best front man out there, but is the best performing Cleveland starter this spring (other starters include: Westbrook, Sabathia, Sowers...)

TWINS (+105) = *1.4 Units
    - Boof has been solid, and so have many of the twins hitters. Not many hitters over 50 at bats means alot of guys are getting looks and doin well. Carl Pavano is the saddest opening day pitcher. (7 walks, 5 K's this spring.)
    Great value pick.

PADRES (+110) = *1.3 Units
    - Millwood has been getting a bunch of "B" league games and Maddux has been dominant. Looking for a bounce back game here from the Pads.

BREWERS (-125) = *1.5 Units
    - Really hate to go against my A's here, but Joe Kennedy isn't getting it done. Somehow he's getting the No. 5 spot by default cause Halsey is sucking it up too. Brewers have had their way with Oakland twice this spring putting up 14-8 & 11-4 wins. Guess who pitched in that 11-4 game? Dave Bush & Joe Kennedy. I'll take a 7 point safety net late in spring training. Brewers are like in the top 5 this spring in every hitting category. Dave Bush is a solid fantasy sleeper this year... am I missing something?? I can't be... not about my A's.

ROYALS (+120) = *1 Unit
    - Royals got some solid strike out pitchers lined up today. Rich Hill hasn't been getting much work this spring, but... crap I hate to go against the Cubbies. Royals have league low 60 walks as well. Hope this one hits. There is some solid value.

CARDS (-130) = *1.3 Units
    - Getting sleepy... Chris Carpenter last start of spring training vs. Tomko big No. 5 starter.

That's it for now. Haven't capped the 4:05 games yet. Might add 1 or 2.

BOLT!
    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

gl Daddy!

Comment

Going to tail you on a few of them, gl today and keep up the good work dd.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Best of Luck Diego :thumbs:

Comment

:thx:

Followed you on your top 3 picks and also Milwaukee...Keep up the good work:thumbs:

Comment

As lucky as we got on Minnesota, we got just as unlucky with Cleveland as they give up 3 in the bottom of the 10th. gl the rest of the day

Comment

I tailed you on the Marlins and Twins (Twins pulled it out late didn't they!). Thank you DD.
              :glass: MLB 20-20
              :chaching: Soccer 9-4
              :blackeye: NBA 0-3
              :phew: Nascar 2-4

Comment

Yeah, **** happens. It's spring. Just as long as I'm up over 60% for spring I'm happy. Has been a good sign for a profitable season over the past few years.

(3-1) so far today :thumbs:

One more play for the night games...

METS (-120) = *1.2 Units
                - Oliver Perez is looking better and more consistent than he has the past couple years. He's picked up a win the last two times out on the mound this spring pitching 5 & 6 innings of shut out ball during them, with a total of 11 Ks in those two games.

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Just a little update on the Padres game I'm watching down here...

17-0 PADRES IN THE 6th!!!

Fact of the Day --> Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

12 k's for the Brewers through 6 innings against a dismal Oakland A's pitching staff today. :puke:

Comment

I'll gladly take that loss! Milwaukee might be the top hitting team this spring.
                      Still got the Royals and Pads which are looking to cash. :thumbs:

:bow: OAKLAND
                      Forgive me... it's only spring.

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Roughed up a lil, but still in the black on the day...

(4-4) +0.35 Units

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

any day you're in the black is a good day bud. Good work

Comment

Working...
                          X