• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Goose Wed MLB

3 Unit Play

Los Angeles Angels vs. Oakland A's
    Oakland A's -130

I normally don't take anything during spring training but this one is WAY too good to pass up. After scoring 12 runs yesterday vs. the White Sox w/ most of their starters, the Angels are comming out today resting pretty much all of their players except for Kendrick and Hillenbrand. The A's have pretty much their whole lineup w/ exceptions of Buck and Perez. Look for Haren to spice things up a little for this is his last start before the start of the season.

Bold Prediction: A's 9 Angels 2
    Last edited by Dutch Goose; 03-29-2007, 12:00 AM. Reason: apologize for the unit typo

4 hits against minor league pitching, frustrating!
    Last edited by Dutch Goose; 03-28-2007, 05:28 PM.

Comment

They stink, them and the sox are killin me

Comment

Sorry my A's did you wrong bro. It's spring thou, 30 units might be over the top. I only toss between 1-2 Units in spring, as compared to my 5-50 Unit bets during the season. But then again I'm not sure what you're playing with as a unit. Seems like anything, including the 9th inning 4 run rally (which has both saved me and cost me this spring) can happen. I just like playin it cause it gives me a headstart on the season. BOL the rest of the way if you make plays!
        “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
        1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

O ****, lol I didn't even see that. My bad everyone, it was meant to be 3 units. Yikes, hope the mistype didn't screw anyone up. I apologize again.

Comment

Working...
          X