MLB.COM Beat The Streak Competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB.COM Beat The Streak Competition

I was wondering if any of you guys were doing the Beat the Streak Competition ... I was wondering who you thought would definitley get a hit in the first game of the season METS vs Cards ... Carpenter vs Glavine??

the point of the game is to pick a player each day who you think will get a basehit and you have to keep on going and try to beat DiMaggio's streak
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

I think that Glavine would end up with a hit. He's not a bad hitting pitcher as we know as Phillies fans.
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

I've done this before but I eventually forget a day and then the streak ends.. I think I'll try again.. I like Reyes for opening night
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

In all seriousness I would have to say David Eckstein.
        NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

thanks for the input guys, I went with Reyes, got the hit late, so we are starting at 1

thoughts for tomorrow... anyone know if anyone has superior numbers vs a pitcher.... my leans VLAD vs Millwood, Ortiz vs Meche
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

went with Vlad vs. Milwood.. was thinking about Orlando Hudson vs. Cook of Colorado but was unsure about it.
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I know that Bay was 7-17(.411) the last 2 years against Oswalt.

Comment

Was on Reyes as well our streak is 1 PhilFan...WO hooo

Comment

Working...
                X