Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy's MLB Friday (3.30)

This might be my last day bettin in the spring. :cry:

...Wait I'm not sad, lets get the fricken season started so I can start pulling in some $$$. Here's the morning plays, I'll update with the afternoon and night games as I finish cappin them. BOLT!

TWINS (+100) = *1.6 Units
    - Man gotta get behind Ortiz here against "Ball 4-zalanny"

D-RAYS (+150) = *1 Unit
    - Good value here with Seo tossing some good ball. Love Saarloos (Ex-A pitcher) but these are two teams are in different directions today I think.

METS (-140) = *1.4 Units
    - I like 5 solid Mets pitchers and their bench sluggers today against an inexperienced Marlins lineup and Julio just getting settled on a new team.

More to come...
    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

GL Bro, still waiting on the line ups to come out before I decide

Comment

Where do you get your spring lineups from? The site I used to use stop doing it this spring. I mean 2nd half of spring I figure most of the batters will get a crack at bat. I just focus on who's in their lineup to pitch.

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

its up on mlb.com, you have to wait a while tho the line ups come up about a half hour to right up before game time which is why im picking up till the last second

Comment

I can't believe minnesota blew that... up 3 and they let Pittsburg score freakin 5 runs in the bottom of the 8th. WTF!!!!!!

At least the Mets got it done.

Comment

Nice call on the Mets buddy :thumbs:

Comment

Wow, almost cashed in on TB, but the Twins have been killing me this year. :bang: 5 runs in the bottom of the 8th is pathetic, no matter who's pitching.

Just got into Oakland, got opening day tickets for next Monday!!! Gunna blow some time up in Tahoe til then.:beerbang:

Missed the afternoon, but here's tonight's games...

A's (+110) = *2 Units

- Taken them to the bank today with Harden on the mound against Cain and Ortiz. Both pitchers have been steppin up their game lately for the Giants, but I'm with the value, not just cause it's the A's. Richie Harden is dominating, (13 IP, 11H, 2 ER, 3 BB, 25 K). Plus the A's have won all three matchups this spring.

CUBS (-125) = *1.25 Units
              - Really think the Mariners are getting too much credit tonight, Cubbies lineup is solid from head to toe. Mariners are 0-3 vs. the Cubbies this spring.

Layin off the Dodgers/Angels game... Angels are stacked tonight, but Schmidt is pullin it together. BOLT!
              Last edited by Daddy Diego; 03-30-2007, 08:58 PM. Reason: updated write-ups

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Another fricken sweet day in spring training. God I can't wait for the season to start. Beefed up a solid bankroll for this season.

(2-2-1) -0.6 Units

--

1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

NIce call on the cubbies, mariners are my team so I get the blinders on with them sometimes. As bas as they've sucked the last couple years you'd think I would've gotten over it by now lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X