MLB Opening Day (4/1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Opening Day (4/1)

Well back for another year of bases...hope it's profitable for everyone.

New York Mets (+133) [Glavine] vs. St. Louis Cardinals (-143) [Carpenter]

Normally, I would really love getting the, imo, best team in the National League at this kind of value. But, this is opening day, in one of, if not the best baseball town there is. Chris Carpenter, when right, is just absolute money at home, and I don't expect tonight to be any different. Glavine had an incredible year last year, but with a new year comes new doubt, and I certainly have mine. The Mets pitching staff is just really mediocre this year, especially the bullpen. I'm looking for both these teams to come out with some nerves, and for not many runs to be scored. Advantage, Cards with their pitching.

Pick: Cards (-143)...1 Unit
    MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

were on the same page hoosier....hopefully the cards cash for us!

Comment

well i talk up the Mets and then go and bet against them....dumb. i knew i shouldn't have bet on a tony la russa managed ballclub. what was he doing not putting duncan in the lineup? guy leads the ball club in rbi's and avg. in spring and doesnt even get to play? bc it's a lefty? taguchi sucks. taguchi, i'm assuming, was in there for defensive purposes....good call. i wonder if he drove to this ball game drunk too?
      MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

Working...
      X