No announcement yet.

Opening day IN GAME (NYM/StL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be the only time I root for the Mets all year. Make the the only time for sure unless I take them. But for right now I just want to see them win by 2 so I can cash in.:sm:
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

The Cards are only a Pujols injury away from a 100 loss season.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        The Cards are only a Pujols injury away from a 100 loss season.
        You are correct sir. Remember, the only reason why they made the playoffs last year was because they were in a horrible division. The Phillies actually had a better record then them.

I wouldnt mind seeing two divisions in each league, with four teams making the playoffs including two wild card teams.

Congrats to Mets backers, gl tomorrow...The real opening day is tomorrow...
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Nice hit for all of us on the Mets! Go Phils Tomorrow!
          NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
            You are correct sir. Remember, the only reason why they made the playoffs last year was because they were in a horrible division. The Phillies actually had a better record then them.

I wouldnt mind seeing two divisions in each league, with four teams making the playoffs including two wild card teams.

Kip Wells is starting game 2 on Tuesday......Kip....Wells......If that doesn't scream 90 losses then I'm not sure what does.

Comment

Baseball started, hockey playoffs around the corner, couldn't ask for more...

Cards looked below average.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan20 View Post
                Nice hit for all of us on the Mets! Go Phils Tomorrow!
                :beerbang:
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post

Why take em then?

I don't understand when people come up with a **** load of reasons on why the team they picked sucks.....back your play and if you lose, you lose, get on w/ it.

Comment

Pink good to see you.
                    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                      Pink good to see you.
                      Same Buddy, Gl this baseball season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                        Why take em then?

I don't understand when people come up with a **** load of reasons on why the team they picked sucks.....back your play and if you lose, you lose, get on w/ it.
                        Why did I take them? Because they had their Cy young pitcher on the mound, Pujols is healthy and it is the home opener of the 2007 season in which they are coming off a World Series victory. I never said they were gonna be good this year, but I did expect them to show up tonight.

If you have a problem with me saying they suck, then dont listen...lol Im gonna take Tampa tomorrow and Im sure I will say they suck after the game is over.

Simply, you dont have to listen to me.
                        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
                        X