April 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2nd

I am the newbie, but have been betting for half my life. I am 36 and I love to bet bases. Also play Hoops(college only) and Foots. Anyway I was an gambling addict in my younger days but I can say now I am older and wiser and I am able to control my life without having to gamble my life away. I had one heck of a NCAA tourney and I am gonna let it ride in bases as I hear I won't get my money anyway. One Quick question what online sportbooks are paying out these days?? I am using betonusa but I haven't read much good stuff. Well enough about me here is my Apr. 2nd Plays

Boston -155
    Phillies -110
    Hou -1.5
    Cubs -110
    O's +195
    LA/TEX Over 8.5

All for 1 unit.

GL to everyone this season, it looks like there are some great cappers on this site!!!
    MLB YTD 90-81 (+15.33 units)

1 unit plays 47-48
    2 unit plays 39-31
    3 unit plays 4-2

Angels vs Rangers always turns out to be an offensive game. Over looks real nice. With Lackey starting, a completely fresh pen, and K Rod as the closer I'm a little gun shy to take the over so soon in the season.

Let's see how Lackey does this year. Best 4 inning pitcher in baseball, just gasses in the 5th and can't seem to get out of jams late. Do that all year and that's how we deplete our bullpen.

GL and welcome to the board!

Comment

I really like that Houston -1.5 play. GL Tomorrow Golden.
      NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

April 4th

second day was a horror show for me.

MLB 3-8 (-6.16 units)

Have 3 pending(Col, LAA & A's)

On to the early plays for April 4th

Yankees -1.5 RL Pettite back home will have the stadium buzzing.
        Det -105 Home team gets it done
        Philly -120 Hudson is washed up and Hammels is a young stud.

Hopefully those set me up for night action.

BOL to everyone. Its great to see an active forum...hard to come by these days.
        MLB YTD 90-81 (+15.33 units)

1 unit plays 47-48
        2 unit plays 39-31
        3 unit plays 4-2

Comment

Working...
        X