bases thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bases thread

going to give bases a shot here, wanna stay away from laying big chalks as often as possible, unit is $25 for bases, its finally here !! skeet, if i dont do well opening week im going to pack it in and wait for football. gonna keep a big thread for the baseballization

4/2
    1 unit
    Brewers-115 vs dodgers= Ben Sheets at home should be more chalk, im sure he will be later in year.. he is better than lowe and if his sinker aint sinking propper he can get smacked a little

1 unit
    Blue Jays-110 at tigers= sick pitching matchup, but halladay is a monster

1 unit
    Rangers+130 at angels= there is no comparing these two lineups, the rangers should outthump these bastards and the pitching matchup is somewhat of a tossup imo even though millwood is a shaky basterd, i think rangers have better opportunity to put up the big inning,

gl all, wanted to take yanks opening day but who the hell knows what pavano's going to do. enjoy the games everyone, 1 hunned :beerbang:

GL to ya Beholdah! Hope ya cash 'em bro! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

2 units

mets-110 at cards

i would back the mets in this spot every time. the big boys i nthe lineup havent even really crushed one yet. and maine is a solid enough pitcher who can hold his own vs the cards lineup. looper? i just cant see him geting thru the mets lineup twice without damage being done. who the hell knows how he'll adjust to being starter but i cant see him starting off with a bang here

gl all

Comment

mlb rec 3-1 +3 units

was in florida for a minute but i have returned

4/10

1 unit
        Tigers-130 at orioles= better team and better pitcher here. robertson is decent enough to at least keep the damage to a minimum here vs the o's lineup, and jaret wright rarely makes it thru 5 innings, and he got roughed already this year. this looks like a good spot for the tigers to grab a W. i tihnk tigers win this game more than the number implies.

gl all

Comment

4/11

mets-phils =eaton vs perez

Mets over 4.5 -130
          2 units

i want to play the mets str8 up but i think win or lose they get at least 5, most likely 6-9 runs tongiht, phils bullpen showed its ****tness so far and eaton will be lucky to last 5 innings, perez could continue to do his thing here or get lit up by an angry philly squad, which is why i am going to lay off game even though the mets should beat that ass tonight. i will be shocked if mets stay under 4.5 though

gl 2nite :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
            4/11Mets over 4.5 -130
            2 units
            That's a phenomenal play, IMHO. My guy doesn't offer team lines, but damn... 4.5 with the Mets lineup against Adam Eaton. The Mets KILL right handed pitching since Reyes, Beltran, and Valentin all switch to their strong sides added to Delgado and right now, a hot Shawn Green.

Hope you nail it, B :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X