April 4th with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 4th with flmmkrz

Mostly early game plays but locked in a couple later games that were moving so it was better to lock in asap...

Detroit -106 to win 1 unit

Torontos got a good line up and Burnetts a good pitcher but the tigers are countering with a good line up, good pitcher and a nasty bullie. At almost evens im definately on the home team

Chi Sox + 104 x 1 unit

Home dogs, really???? Garlands totally unrespected and Westbrook and the tribe line up get way too much love from bettors.

Angels -147 to win 1 unit

Nervous about betting them a third straight time but Santana was nails at home last year and still backed by an insane bullie. McCarthy can be hit and this LAA teams been hitting.

Later games

A's 1st 5 inning - 112 to win 1 unit
    A's ml - 118 to win 1 unit

Hardens a straight out stud and we're trotting out Batista to the slaughter. Cant fade any pitcher that has been as dominant over another team the way harden has, and that he's a good canadian kid just makes it okay to go against my team here :)

Padres + 103 x 1 unit

Going off past numbers in this one, Cains got very good stuff but has shown that he's a better 2nd half pitcher while Young is a good road pitcher and has a great bullie to fall back on.

Theres a few other games im looking at still like philly but at the moment the price is a little high for me, hoping it moves towards my numbers.

I love Harden today! Opposite on the Jays cause I can't go against them.

Good Luck!
    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Like Benrik I'm on the A's & Jays...

:beerbang:

Comment

GL and keep the good streak alive....congrats! :beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

LMAO I thought I was golden in the jays game going into the 8th, the tigers pulled it out in the ugliest of fashions but a wins a win.

Comment

and the bullies proving unreliable so far. White sox game is a loss.

Comment

almost got bullpenned again but Krod pulls it out.

Comment

Well I was hoping some Braves backers would come in late and pick up some of that + 124 but nope so as it stands Philly is at more than I wanna drop.

Only other game left that appeals to me is:

Cincy - 115 to win 1 unit

Was hoping to get on this game but the line opened up at -126, I was hoping the cubby backers would come in hard and they did. Love this match up for the reds, Lilly gives up plenty of longballs which is dangerous against this reds line up and he's fighting the flu as well. Arroyos pitched well for the reds I would expect that to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  Mostly early game plays but locked in a couple later games that were moving so it was better to lock in asap...

Detroit -106 to win 1 unit WIN + 1

Torontos got a good line up and Burnetts a good pitcher but the tigers are countering with a good line up, good pitcher and a nasty bullie. At almost evens im definately on the home team

Chi Sox + 104 x 1 unit LOSS -1

Home dogs, really???? Garlands totally unrespected and Westbrook and the tribe line up get way too much love from bettors.

Angels -147 to win 1 unit WIN + 1

Nervous about betting them a third straight time but Santana was nails at home last year and still backed by an insane bullie. McCarthy can be hit and this LAA teams been hitting.

Later games

A's 1st 5 inning - 112 to win 1 unit WIN + 1
                  A's ml - 118 to win 1 unit WIN + 1

Hardens a straight out stud and we're trotting out Batista to the slaughter. Cant fade any pitcher that has been as dominant over another team the way harden has, and that he's a good canadian kid just makes it okay to go against my team here :)

Padres + 103 x 1 unit WIN + 1

Going off past numbers in this one, Cains got very good stuff but has shown that he's a better 2nd half pitcher while Young is a good road pitcher and has a great bullie to fall back on.

Theres a few other games im looking at still like philly but at the moment the price is a little high for me, hoping it moves towards my numbers.
                  Cincy loses - 1.15

overall today:

5-2 + 2.85 units

Comment

good work

nice day !
                    :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
                    14-19 -1115

NFL
                    4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs