• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Wed 4/4

ytd 11-5 (+14.82 units)

Jays +100

2 units
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 04-04-2007, 05:28 PM. Reason: added ytd record. The play lost anyhow, lol

GL Stif
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

BOL to ya Stiffie.....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Jays +100

2 units
        Or not....

Adding:

Philly -128
        Flubs +113

2 units each

Also 99% sure I'll be on Seattle and SF later too...

Comment

GL man, hope you fare better than we did last year, (what a hole that was!)
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            (what a hole that was!)
            btw that was quoted by yours truly last night in the bedroom :showtits: :jiggy:

LOL
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

SF -110
              Seattle +130

2 units each

I was going to pass on this game tonight simply because I don't really care for betting on sweeps, but seriously, I can't help but wonder why is the public so in love with the A's this year? They have bet this from Seattle -110 to Seattle +130?

The A's are historically a slow starting team, plus with the offense they have, I don't predict too many big innings in their future....which means they will probably have to win grind em out games more times than not, which makes them a ****ty play IMO anytime they're a fave of this much, especially on the road and facing a team who has 3X the offense they do.

Even if Dick Harden has a good game, chances are they won't have much of a lead, or any lead at all when he leaves, because IMO the futile offense of the A's negates the averageness of Batista....and if Harden has even an average effort, the A's are more than likely going to lose.

The wrong team is favored here IMO, and I had to bet on the sweep. Win or lose, Seattle is one hell of a value at +130 tonight.

Comment

SF -110
                Seattle +130

2 units each

I was going to pass on this game tonight simply because I don't really care for betting on sweeps, but seriously, I can't help but wonder why is the public so in love with the A's this year? They have bet this from Seattle -110 to Seattle +130?

The A's are historically a slow starting team, plus with the offense they have, I don't predict too many big innings in their future....which means they will probably have to win grind em out games more times than not, which makes them a ****ty play IMO anytime they're a fave of this much, especially on the road and facing a team who has 3X the offense they do.

Even if Dick Harden has a good game, chances are they won't have much of a lead, or any lead at all when he leaves, because IMO the futile offense of the A's negates the averageness of Batista....and if Harden has even an average effort, the A's are more than likely going to lose.

The wrong team is favored here IMO, and I had to bet on the sweep. Win or lose, Seattle is one hell of a value at +130 tonight.
                My point exactly, Oakland is always favored or a ****ty underdogg for some odd reason. I am going to bet against the A's a lot this year, or at least the first half of the season.

Comment

the truth hurts (about my A's)

stiff-you have mail! (on your hotmail account)

Comment

Tom Gordon, LMFAO. 2 pitches, 2 runs. Gonna be a long year for Philly with that assclown as their closer....

Comment

Tom Gordon, LMFAO. 2 pitches, 2 runs. Gonna be a long year for Philly with that assclown as their closer....
                      how about all of the closers so far in the NL...gordon, julio, lidge......:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                        how about all of the closers so far in the NL...gordon, julio, lidge......:beerbang:
                        I know, sad ain't it? I remember the days of watching baseball and once the closer came in, it was pretty much game over. How many real good ones are left? MAYBE 10 out of all the MLB teams? Everyone else probably falls into the category of very average or just plain bad.

Comment

A's

I think they read your post!
                          :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
                          14-19 -1115

NFL
                          4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                          1-1 0

NHL
                          3-5 -175