Tribe -105
    KC +156
    SF +105

Reds/Flubs over 10 -105
    Tribe/White Sux under 10.5 +108
    KC/Boston over 9.5 +110
    Philly/Atlanta over 10 -102

2 units each

The side plays are normal plays for me, and the totals are plays trying out a system that says to play the opposite of the first 2 (or 3) results of the total runs in a series. In other words if the first 2 (or 3) games go over, play the under in the final game. If the first 2 (or 3) go under, play the over in the final game. I don't know how this will turn out, and I certainly don't suggest anyone tails it, but it's something I saw it mentioned by someone at the old place (Billy Barooooooo I think) and I tracked it for a while but did not actually play. It was profitable during that time, so I'm going to try it out and see how it works....at least for now.

Will also probably be adding TB when the first 5 innings lines come out tomorrow. I don't trust their ****ty bullpen to play them for the full 9 innings, even getting +1.5 runs.

GL tomorrow stif... betting against my Sox I see... GL with that :laughing:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Stif is disrespecting our D-Mats!!! Haha, you da man Stif. Good look with your play. On the Sox -1.5 myself, but I wish you the best.

Comment

BOL to ya Stiffie....:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl today stif! you see that michael turner is suppose to visit the bills?? i dont know about the bills giving up a 1st and 3rd for a rb when they have a bunch of holes on D

Comment

bills

dont most teams have a couple good years before they have to rebuild, the bills best record over the last 10 years is like 8-8 and now they decide to let players go and start over. Buffalo may be the worst franchise in the nfl, at least cleveland sells out every week.
            :bang: Newk04

Comment

Gl Stiff

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

GL Stif! Sweet price on TB +1.5 if you can handle the random walk of a coin flip. :thumbs:

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

gl stif
                    mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
                    nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
                    mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
                    nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
                    mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
                    nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
                    mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
                    nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
                    mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
                    mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
                    mlb 2023 122-103 -9.7 units 2023
                    mlb 2024 15-11 +2.7 units as of 4-13-2024

Comment

GL Stif
                      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Newk04 View Post
                        dont most teams have a couple good years before they have to rebuild, the bills best record over the last 10 years is like 8-8 and now they decide to let players go and start over. Buffalo may be the worst franchise in the nfl, at least cleveland sells out every week.
                        First of all, you can start by blaming Gregg Williams. That moron came in, screwed everything up, and left things in shambles. I am not going to go back and look up the Bills records from the last 10 years, but I assure you they have had some winning seasons in there, and also made the playoffs a few times.

Second, when you get a new GM and head coach, this are going to change. I would imagine Marv and coach Juaron want THEIR players to try and build a winner with, not the guys that were brought in by the previous regime....hence the "rebuilding" this offseason.

Obviously rebuilding means letting guys go who are NOT in your future plans, most specifically those who are at the back end of their contracts and are going to demand huge money to be resigned, and guys who are already making big money. Also veterans who have seen their better days need to go as well, as it's much more beneficial to get younger guys out there and get them some valuable experience, rather than have them stand on the sidelines and play special teams.

Look at the guys they've left go...

Most notably Spikes, McGahee, Fletcher and Holcomb.

McGahee was in the final year of his contract, and was obviously not going to re-sign with the Bills. What the hell good was he doing the team to play with them for one more season? None. Instead of getting nothing when he left in free agency, the Bills got 3 draft picks. Great move.

Spikes still has the ability to be a dominant defender, but he's been injured for the better part of 2 seasons, plus he's not 25 anymore and he was making big money. He wasn't going to be part of a potential winner in 3-5 years, so why keep him?

Fletcher? He's been around in the NFL since forever. He may have a few good years left, but not enough to justify keeping him around for the future.

Holcomb? Who the **** cares? Really.

To compare the Bills to the Browns is rediculous and in all reality, to make a statement like that, it's pretty obvious that you have never been to a Bills game, and you know little or nothing about the organization or its fan base. My guess would be that you're probably a Cowboys, Redskins, Raiders, etc fan....in other words a fan of a team who spends all kinds of money to get guys who aren't even worth having anymore to try and make a run at the playoffs every season, instead of looking to the future and trying to build a long term contender. I'm not knocking those teams, but things are done differently with small market teams like Buffalo....and I'd say the Bills have accomplished over the last 15 years more than 75-80% of the other teams in football, which has been only tarnished by a few really poor decisions (mainly hiring Gregg Williams as the head coach, who is a good defensive coordinator, but a piece of **** as a head coach, and making surfer boy Rob Johnson the starting QB, who is just a plain old piece of ****).

Being in the FAR stronger conference in the NFL and being in the same division as the Patriots doesn't help matters either. If the Bills were in the weak ass NFC, they would have been abuout 10-6 and made the playoffs just about every one of the last few years....especially if they were in a division like the sorry ass NFC West.

I guess maybe the Bills would get more respect if they chased after worthless guys like Randy Moss, Terrell Owens and Daunte Culpepper, LMFAO
                        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 04-05-2007, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I think the Dub Sox get her done today, Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                            I think the Dub Sox get her done today, Good Luck.
                            I just think Buehrle was a flash in the pan in 2005. He pretty much sucked last year, and I believe he will continue to suck in 2007. On top of it, the Tribe is the better team this year IMO.

Comment

TB +0.5 (1st 5 innings) +153

2 units

Comment

Working...
                              X