Da $$$'s Thursday Bases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da $$$'s Thursday Bases

Mostly a streak bettor myself, I try to get on a run, and I press my profits to try to get 300-1000% profit. Sometimes it works, but obviously sometimes I crash and burn which leaves me unable to bet on baseball for a period of time.

I am really trying to tighten up a bit, and place 4.5 of my bank roll on each unit, with the highest unit ever being played is three units (still a huge chunk the bank roll) I have a hard time sticking to these patterns, and sometimes it works out just fine. For at least the time being I am going to limit myself to mostly 1 unit plays and see what happens.

Here are my picks for Thursday:

Detroit Tigers -133 1 unit
    Like the Tigers to take two of three in this series, Verlander a strong pitcher showing a 3.5 ERA during April over his career.

Boston Red Sox -1.5 -110 1.5 units
    Not always a big fan of laying -1.5 runs, but it's obviously better to do this with an away team than at home. I think Matsuzaka will come out and have a good outting, going seven innings with three or less runs. With Boston's offence, they are able to win any game in which their starter gives them a quality start and I expect nothing less from DMats.

Parlay:
    .16 Unit Tigers, Red Sox, and Yankees... all ML. Getting just about three to one on this parlay.

Question for some seasoned vets

I stay away with large parlays without question, but have dabbled in the past with pretty decent results. I also try to do mostly "round robin" parlays but sometimes I stray from that.

See ya... best of luck everyone.

GL today SMDM....love the Beantown Boys again too! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl $$$$

Comment

whoot! had a good day. added yanks over close to game time. looking for games tomorrow....might tail stif on his dogs

Comment

+2.5 units on the day. sweet

might just keep hammering the yankees over until it starts to fail me fairly frequently. especially when thy have average ptichers on the mound

Comment

Working...
          X