MLB Thursday Bases Loaded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Thursday Bases Loaded

Going to try something new today. Saw something similar to it on the net. What im doing is betting enough on one team to win 5 units. Then I'm using that same team in 4 different 2 team parlays. If all of the parlays by some chance lose then you are still up 1 unit.

Redsox ML (-170) --------(8.5 to win 5)

Redsox ML/Cubs ML ------(1 to win 2.059)
    Redsox ML/WhiteSox ML --(1 to win 2.059)
    Redsox ML/Giants ML -----(1 to win 2.192)
    Redsox ML/A's ML --------(1 to win 2.637)

GL everyone! --- Be back later with maybe some more plays.
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

I hope the Redsox don't lose!

Comment

A side note....If the Red Sox blow it, your down 12.5 Units. Something to consider, I try not to put all my eggs in one basket but Good Luck. I might be on them too, we'll see.

Comment

GL Philly
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

BOL to ya Philly....love Andrew Dice-K and the BoSox today, also on the Pale Hose and G-Men....:beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Guys. Like I said ... I'm just trying something new today. If it works ill most likely try it again. If not then I'll just have to make it back ... thats all. Good Luck! :thumbs:

Comment

If I am talking out of turn, please excuse me...no offense intended...Just a thought- why not take KC to win on the money line to get your 5 units (which would cost you much less than a 5 unit stake given the ML right now) and then play your parlays. If the red sox lose, you still make a unit off of your KC ML bet (you bet 4 on your parlays but would get back 5 on the ML = + 1 unit). If the Red Sox win and one of your parlay hits, you would be close to getting your money back (as your prolly have to put out about 3 units for the KC bet and you are winning back from 2-2.9 units if one parlay hits), if two parlays hit you would make a unit.

Also being a day game (the red sox game that is) you can hedge the parlays and do some other things should you be going into the evening with one winning parlay already (if your other day games hit), with a few parlays left for the evening. If you happened to lose the KC game and lose all your parlays, you are only out 7 units as opposed to the 12 you would lose if the sox lose.

Anyway, hope the Sox win! GL
              Come to daddy on an inside straight,
              Well I got no chance of losin' this time

YTD

MLB 0-0
              NCAA 5-3-1 (+2.4 units)
              NBA 0-0
              NHL 2-5 (-2.55 units)

Comment

Hey Woodfall

I'm not offended. Thanks for the input. The way that you said is another really good way of doing it. I think what I might try is take 2 teams and do the same thing. Maybe even take the ml fav. and ml dog in the same game. I don't know.

Thanks for the Input! GL today:beerbang:

Comment

wow, you're basically screwed if the red sox loses. gl buddy!

Comment

Dice-K with 10 k's gets the "W" so that means that so far were 2-1 with the big sox play winning and the pair of sox parlay wins however the 1 loss is from the Cubs who lost to Cincy. Go Giants and A's! And Good Luck:beerbang:

Comment

nice

play Philly20, hope the rest hit tonite.
                      :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
                      14-19 -1115

NFL
                      4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                      1-1 0

NHL
                      3-5 -175

Comment

Nice Day! (4-1) (+11.88 units) Ill take that anyday!

Ill be taking a look as to what tomorrow ... I mean today ... has to see if I'll be doing the parlay thing again. Hopefully Friday will be a happy birthday for me as it was a good thursday!

Comment

Working...
                        X