Fantasy Trade Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Trade Question

8 x 8 OBP - Xtra Base Hits - Slugging as extra catagories. Solid power with Tejada, Teix, A. Ramirez, Bay, Ordonez, Bonds
    Offered Crawford and Morneau for Pujols and (injured) Figgins

Opinions?
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

You don't trade Pujols period.

Comment

One advice guy that I read says to never make a trade if you are giving up the best player in the trade; however, that looks like a pretty good trade to me. I think I would pull the trigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
        You don't trade Pujols period.

Pujols will get his, don't get me wrong but I don't think that Met series was a fluke ... Cardinals simply aren't that good this year and Pujols don't have much help in the lineup. Edmonds is one dive away from the DL again and Rolen hasn't exactly stayed in one piece the last few seasons. Pujols will be getting walked a ton, at least early on until someone else in that lineup steps up, like a Duncan or Molina.
        Morneau will put up relatively similar #s to Albert and Crawford is an obvious upgrade over Figgins, though he is nice to have w/his flexibility.
        I'd lean to the Crawford side he will steal a few more than Figgins and obviously be a better run producer. Overall though, the trade seems pretty fair to me.

Moose
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
        X