Da Coach's 4/6 MLB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's 4/6 MLB Picks

Hopefully can duplicate yesterday's performance.

So far (1 Unit Each):
    Detroit RL (Tigres clearly the superior offensive team to begin w/, and then throw in Verlander vs. De La Rosa and well ... not looking very good for one team).
    Cincinnati ML -115 (I'll take Cincy at home over a Pirates team (while improving) still isn't very good as Houston ain't gonna be anything special, especially since they always suck at the beginning of the year.
    San Diego ML -150 (Gimme the MadDog in that ballpark against the young Rox lineup which he will keep off balance the whole game).

GL to all today! Be back w/more later. :thumbs:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

GL Coach! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa - GL to us both!

Add:
      Arizona ML -115 (1 Unit) - Basically just a fade of Jerome Williams - the talent is there but just can't put it together and weight control issues don't help - bad memories of him from the Cubs.
      NY Mets ML -108 (1 Unit) - I look for Mets to keep rolling as I they should be able to batter around Redman w/Beltran, Wright, and crew while hoping Perez does enough to quiet the Bravos.
      Anaheim ML -118 (2 Units) - Looking for the Halos to rebound from last night in a big way as historically Kennedy has been awful vs. the Angels. Quite a stark contrast b/w his #s as a starter vs. those as a reliever. Moseley should be able to do enough vs. the slow-starting A's.

May or may not add more yet. GL to all! :thumbs:

Moose
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

BOL Coach

Comment

Working...
        X