• Show
Clear All

• friday bases

(2-0)(+2.00 units) favorite bets
    (4-3)(+1.55 units) underdog bets
    (0-1)(-1.00 units) runline bets
    (0-1)(-1.00 units) parlays

(6-5)(+1.55 units) overall

Short card last night, but I made the best of it going 2-0 and picking up 2.03 units. Just about everything at night tonight, so I did not miss much. Getting a little momentum going here, so lets hope I can keep it up.

Florida +104 vs Phillies………….I hate betting against my phillies, but I have to take the fish as a dog. Phils struggling to get timely hits and the bullpen is a disaster right now. The only thing the phils have in their favor tonight is this game is at Florida. I really think the phils put too much pressure on themselves at home. If I am wrong on this one, I will not be too upset. My heart says phillies, but my wallet says Marlins.

Pittsburgh +105 vs Cincinnati………This may sound funny, but I feel if the bucs stay healthy, they can contend in this division. The cards are not what everybody thinks they are. This is a good young team, with some potential and I feel they are just as good as the reds.

Houston +111 vs St Louis……….I just got done saying I don’t think the cards are all that great. The Astros might not be that much better, but I will take them as a home dog for sure.

Like I said before, taking mostly dogs is the key in bases and I really think I have found three pretty solid ones tonight. Anything less than 2-1 and I will be shocked.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Gl M

Comment

Working...
    X