Team Totals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Totals

have to ask this as i am not long for the baseball season (don't wager on it either) and am just kind of hanging around these days until hockey ends BUT....

i have not seen one person playing baseball team totals and im curious why? If you think a pitcher/staff is going to get lit up then why not play the other team Over instead of trying to figure out who wins the game?

i am not a baseball guy, but it would seem that team totals would be a good way to go in games.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

there is a great example. JML said how bad this guy was and everybody loved BAL today....so why not take BAL Over4 1/2?? I did and they put up 5 in the first inning...the guy was every bit as shaky as JML's information. So now who cares if the bullpen blows up or TAM comes back to win 144-143 in the 9th inning.

i don't know. as i said i've never bet baseball but there sure are a lot of options for baseball betting and I don't see a lot of them in use other than Udog and his first five innings plays (which have been killing it...nice work udog...:thumbs:)
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Quite a few things I'm tracking are scoring the first inning and first five innings. Still early and still trackin'. Me loves me some bases and nascar.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

one thing that steers me away from the team totals is the ridiculous juice you have to pay on some of them.

Comment

Daws is right, most are -115 or more on both sides, for both teams. I suppose if you think you're right, then go for it, but I cannot really answer that question beyond it...
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
          X