Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday baseball plays

MLB RECORD: 14-9

Okay. So today, I don't recommend you following my lead unless you do all 4 plays with me. I decided to go with the most lopsided lines today. There is only 1 gm I was serious about picking and that is:

San Francisco Giants +111

I think getting Matt Cain @ home, as an underdog is excellent. Even if it is against Peavy.

Alright, my other 3 plays might have you chuckling.. but like I said I am banking on 50% today, and I will still come out shining. They are:

Cincinatti Reds +207
    Oakland Athletics +187
    Kansas City Royals +175

*That Cincinatti pick might be the dumbest of my life. Harden at home against Owings? But still, you never know what can happen and getting 2 to 1 odds is worth the risk for me.
    *I think the Yankees offense is highly overrated this year without A-Rod in the lineup and Pettite started the year as their 5th starter for a reason. I'm hoping that Eveland can find some of that magic he had early in the '08 season.
    *Finally, the good ol' Kansas City Royals. Now, I have watched Sidney Ponson at Kauffman twice now this year. He isn't anything great but he keeps the game managable if he can get past the first few stressful situations he gets into. If the Royals can jump on Laffey early, who is no Roy Halladay, the Royals have the best shot out of these 3 extreme underdog picks.

:party:

Originally posted by rockchalkjayhawk View Post

Cincinatti Reds +207
    seriously.....it is spelled Cincinnati. There are 2 n's not 2 t's in Cincinnati....:bang:...that is driving me nuts seeing that being from Cincinnati....

GL!.....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Sorry Flyers Fan! I'm usually half awake when I make these posts but at least I have picked your Reds probably the most when I make wagers. For some reason they are always underdogs.. makes ya wonder why..

GO CINCINNATI! :wnk:

Comment

I played the giants yesterday morning only because they were at phillies and were gonna be on a back to back games and traveling east coast to west coast.
        i am alittle pissed at the fact they got rained out which doesnt help me any but lets hope they had issues with sleep and maybe some delays flying outta philli
        all in all should be a good game and situation for giants to pick up the w

Good Luck man today
        NCAAF YTD
        Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Flyers Fan I thought you were from Philly:bang:

Comment

Working...
          X