X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday MLB >>>

MLB YTD: 41-29, +20.79 Units

Marlins -137 (Sanchez) vs Pirates
    Bucs stopped FLA's streak last night...I like the fish to bounce back with Sanchez on the hill...he off two quality starts to begin the year against a journeyman who had control problems in his only start this year...

Dodgers -164 (Kershaw) vs Astros
    Fading Ortiz...he blows, and barely goes 4 innings a a start, and then the ****ty Stros bullpen comes in to face the Dodger bats. Kershaw a great young arm, with an impressive start to the season.

Twins +150 (Baker) vs Red Sox
    Love this value....yeah Baker got roughed up a bit in his first start, but he was off the DL, and was facing the hottest bats in the majors in Toronto. I see that quality arm performing better in his second start. Sox a hige fave because they've started winning, and Wakefield was flirting with a no-no last game. But Wakefield does not have good history against the Twins, giving up 7 runs over 2.3 innings in his only start against them last year, and a bad 6.23 ERA over 5 starts against them the last 3 years. I'll take a stab at it.

Tigers +101 (Gallaraga) vs Angels
    Detroit playing better, and have their true ace on the hill....Halos slumping badly since the unfortunate death...

3 Units Each

GL

Brewers/Phillies OVER 9.5 -135

2 Units

Comment

Love the picks, get em tonight bud!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
      X