X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB friday with flmmkrz

decent start to the season for me. 2-1, + 1 unit. Like a few today:

San Diego @ -124 to win 1 unit

Correja has had 2 solid outings against tough teams and if he brings anything close to that tonight he should be able to limit the pirates.

Tribe -1 @ -111 to win 1 unit

Fausto has been anything but consistant this season but being at home should help him settle in a bit. Blackburn for his part hasn't been much better and I like the tribes bats to be able to take better advantage should both pitchers struggle.

Yanks +125 x 1 unit

2 pitchers who have had hot and cold starts this season but with pretty good numbers against the other team. It's a pick em for me so at this price and with the public hammering the bosox i'll take my shot on the other side.

Detroit + 155 x 1 unit

Greinke has been lights out this season but the pitcher on the other side has had a good start as well. Difference is many of the tigers know what Greinke is bringing, whether they can hit it or not is another question but it is an edge. I also prefer the tiger bats in this game. Enough value in this price for me to take a shot.

GL everyone.

adding:

Philly + 128 x 1 unit

phillies are underperforming but the bats have had success vs Johnson in the past and Myers while not great will battle and give his team a chance to win. Marlins aren't going to keep this pace up and I'll take the value here on what is imo the better team.

Comment

one more add:

tbat -131 to win 1 unit

Kazmir on the cheap, gotta take a shot.

Comment

feels like an ice cold day im buying back my tbay play and sd play, just let these ride and take my losses

Comment

since when do you do bases....:dunno:

GL!....:beerbang:

classic that Avery got benched tonight. Torts never liked him nor wanted him and after his 2 boner penalties in the 3P in the last game you knew he was press box bound. I think the guy is a worthless tool....he has no points in 4 games and 28 PIM's.....:dunno:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

classic that Avery got benched tonight. Torts never liked him nor wanted him and after his 2 boner penalties in the 3P in the last game you knew he was press box bound. I think the guy is a worthless tool....he has no points in 4 games and 28 PIM's.....:dunno:
            Funny thing is, Torts was an analyst up here on TSN this year, and absolutely tore Avery a new one on many occasions, saying that he should be out of the league. Then he gets the Rangers job, and changes his tune because he had to....but you knew it wouldnt be long until the two clashed...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

I cant stand baseball but its right after hockey as my most profitable sports in terms of betting. Tonight clearly not my best work lmao.

Avery cracks me up, not his comments but just how dumb can an individual be. Sather forced him on Torts but you knew that was never going to work. Funny thing is he gives that team a swagger they dont have without him but at the same time he's a detriment to the team when he dresses. What do you do lol

Comment

it is an ice cold day, the 2 plays I bought back were 2 winners:bang:

Comment

Working...
                X