Question about seattle/cleveland DH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about seattle/cleveland DH

Hey guys, I was wondering about game 2 in this one. Seems like carmona is hit or miss at best, wondering if anyone knows any trends about double headers. Do second games in a double headers consistently have higher or lower than expected scores (i mean are teams tired or more warmed up for hitting)? Strong lean towards king felix, love to hear some opinions.

Quite often the total will go opposite of the first game. If the first game is low scoring, often times the 2nd one will go over, and if they crank out a ton of runs in the first game, often the 2nd game is a pitchers duel.

Works for sides too. Double headers split pretty often.

This is a strange situation with Cleveland being favored heavily in gm1 and Seattle being favored in gm2. Normally the same team is favored in both games, even if it's just by a little bit.

Carmona sucked big time last year, but mostly as a closer. Things can be totally different when a guy is a starter as opposed to in the pen, especially in the closers role, so who knows how he'll react really.

Comment

The DH today is cancelled.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Are you serious? Might as well cancel the Indians season..LOL

Comment

Working...
        X