ytd:30-27-1 +0.20 units

Braves -130
    Padres +107
    Brewers -1.5 +105
    Mariners/White Sox Over 9 -105
    Yankees/Tigers Over 9.5 +100
    Red Sox/Indians Over 9 -115

1 unit

Also, if the red sox are going to win tonight why aren't they favored over the ****ty indians? This line is ridiculous and is just asking for wakefield money. A team thats won 10 in a row is a dog over a bad team? I smell a let down after sweeping nyy.

Indians -125

2 units

what makes Johnny Danks a -200 fave? Seattle is a good team and I cannot understand the rationale behind the -200 for Danks. His ERA is low as hell, but I just can't pay 2 to win 1 on this guy.

Comment

daws- GL!....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        what makes Johnny Danks a -200 fave? Seattle is a good team and I cannot understand the rationale behind the -200 for Danks. His ERA is low as hell, but I just can't pay 2 to win 1 on this guy.
        Well...no way I'd play it, but it's quite obvious why he's a -200 fave. He's only given up only 2 runs in 3 starts over 19 innings, and is playing at home. He also had great stats last year. Seattle is also flying in from LA last night, and their starter was smoked last game, and they still don't have a good "rep". -180 woulda been my guess.

GL Tonight!

Comment

ew

1-5

ytd:31-32 -1 -5.70 units

Comment

Working...
          X