Da Coach's 4/9 MLB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's 4/9 MLB Picks

Hope everyone had a good Easter. Early class was cancelled so since I'm already up, might as well take a look at the games. Here we go.

Plays (1 Unit Each):
    Baltimore ML -127 (Let's see, Cabrera who can be lights out or implode, versus a guy making his first start since August 2004 in Durbin. Cal throwing out the first today and will hopefully fire up the O's by his presence. Detroit hasn't impressed me yet this year and their already slow-starting bats might as well have holes in them if Cabrera is on his game.)
    Toronto RL - 'Jays have been swinging the bats and KC hasn't. Home opener for Toronto and obviously Burnett will want to come out and make amends for his disaster last week versus Detroit.
    Texas/Tampa Bay OVER 10 1/2 - DRays have been playing well, Rangers bats HAVE to wake up sometime, and warmer weather will be a welcome sight at the Bandbox at Arlington. Rays' starter hasn't pitched in 2 weeks and is used to coming out of the pen. Texas starter McCarthy hasn't gotten on track all year and I don't see today as the day he turns it around.
    Oakland ML -163 (ChiSox pen has been taxed, though last 2 days' performances by Javier and Danks helped. Chicago has traditionally struggled on the west coast and I believe they are 4-23 in their last 27 out in Oak-Town. Contreras hasn't done much versus the A's in his career. Harden should be lights out again as the White Sox bats haven't warmed up yet, and I wouldn't expect to see that in this game either.

Will add more shortly. GL to all today! :thumbs:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Love the Jays Coach....GL :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

ADD (1 Unit Each):
      Chicago Cubbies RL +140 (Probably taking a risk here going w/the RL, but I'll get the ML in a parlay. Cubs hitters have fared well over time againster Williams. Should be cold at Wrigley, a good thing for a fly baller like Lilly. My Cubbies should be able to feed off Opening Day at Wrigley. If they lose here, boo birds will make themselves known and you know guys like D Lee and Big Z will not stand for that.
      Florida ML -117 (Here's to hoping the Marlins' recent success against the Beer Men will continue. A hunch here more than anything.)

I'm sure I'll be back w/more later. GL to all today! :thumbs:

Moose
      Moose

Comment

Heck, who am I kidding. Couldn't help myself here.

ADD:
        NY Mets ML -126 and RL +160 (1 Unit Each) - Brain cramp and meant to take the RL but accidentally ML'ed it first so might as well take both. Mainly tailing the board. P's pretty even here but Mets at home and have the much better offense.
        Minnesota ML +120 (1 Unit) Can't believe I actually am backing Sidney Fats Ponson. However, he manages to pull off a few good games/year and w/the Twinkies at home today and 2/3 of NY starting OF most likely out, why not today. Plus, Yankees pitching is battered and bruised and Twins are always solid at home.
        7 Team ML Parlay (1/2 Unit):
        NY Mets
        Chicago Cubs
        LA Dodgers
        Baltimore
        Toronto
        Minnesota
        Oakland

Yikes ... big card so far and I have a feeling I ain't done yet ... :nuts:
        GL to all today! Let's cash 'em! :thumbs:

Moose
        Moose

Comment

GL Coach
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Good Luck Coach!

Comment

6-4 (1 L being the longshot parlay), +2.4 Units - I'll take it. Here's to tomorrow being even better! :thumbs:
              Moose

Comment

Working...
              X