Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's MLB Kansas City 4 game chase

11-12 (-0.57)

Will chase down a unit with KC this week. 4 game set with no ponson and no holliday!

Start with
    Kansas City (-103) vs Toronto

1 unit
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

GL!....you been out to see the new park additions?.....does it still feature the royals creepy smiley face...:hide:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LMAO....I went out for opening day....but did not get to see the huge scoreboard thus did not get to see if we still have creepy smiley faces....

I will keep you posted....lmao....

Comment

well that was a quick chase...lol......chase for a 2nd unit....:beerbang:

Comment

I think I will actually chase for a second unit....I still have three games left and I have Meche, Grienke, and Davies on the hill.....

12-12 (+0.43)

Comment

Yeah....KC will likely win 3 of 4 in this set. They miss Halladay, and because of the injuries, get an unimpressive 4some of starters to face...

Comment

halladay is a wuss...if that dude had any sand he would be pitching every other day for the Jays......:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                halladay is a wuss...if that dude had any sand he would be pitching every other day for the Jays......:beerbang: :beerbang:
                They won't let him....he's asked! He does wrestle bears and alligators on his days off though.... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Yeah....KC will likely win 3 of 4 in this set. They miss Halladay, and because of the injuries, get an unimpressive 4some of starters to face...
                  Too bad Ricky Romero got hurt. That kid looked quite impressive! I even picked him up as a wild card on my fantasy team before he got injured. But I've been out to the K twice now. Very impressive. The New 'Hall of Fame' in left field looks pretty from the outside, it actually doesn't open til July.

I'd bet on Grienke tomorrow but I bet it will be a ridiculous line in his favor..Im tempted on Meche now that I read your post..:booz:

Comment

He does wrestle bears and alligators on his days off though.... :beerbang:
                    :beerbang: ....makes me feel a little better about him....:beerbang:

Comment

KC's "new" stadium looked like it had about 2000 people in it last night...it coulda been the chill/drizzle, but still...

Comment

KC's "new" stadium looked like it had about 2000 people in it last night...it coulda been the chill/drizzle, but still...
                        Yeah, yesterday was pretty sad. I think only 9,500+ showed up. The weather had a lot to do with it.. but I was dissapointed as well. :ticked:

Comment

Will chase for a second unit

Kansas City (-135) vs Toronto
                          1 unit

Good luck!

Comment

Lost with Meche.....
                            12-13 (-0.92)

So I will come right back with.....

Kansas City (-155) Vs. Toronto
                            With Grienke on the mound actually surprised the line is not highter

Bet to win 2.5 units

Comment

Grienke just being Grienke!

13-13 (+1.58)
                              That worked just about as good as it can work!

Comment

Working...
                              X