Clear All

• wednesday bases

Favorites (23-28)(-11.18)
    Underdogs (25-19)(+11.68)
    Runlines (2-4)(-1.85)
    Totals (6-2)(+3.65)
    Parlays (7-8)(+1.15)

Overall (63-61)(+3.45)

4-2 picking up 2.58 units last night. Won my only parlay, split my two dogs and won two or three favorites. Working my night tonight. I don’t like making all my picks this early, but I have to on Wednesdays. Here the are.

Phillies -1.5 (+105) vs Washington…..When the Phillies win, they usually win big.

Under 7.5 (-125) Florida/Mets……Johnson vs Santana, what else do you need to know.

Florida +167 vs Mets………….Hate going against Santana, but cannot pass up a pitcher like Johnson at these odds. Could very well lose, but worth a shot.

Pittsburgh +181 vs Milwaukee…….Yes I know about Milwaukee’s dominance at home vs Bucs, but all streaks end and Snell when he is on is pretty good, so like Florida above at these odds is worth a shot.

Houston +135 vs Cincinnati…………Pitching matchup favors Reds and they are due to win, but Houston always plays well at Cincy, so again taking a dog with a real good chance of winning.

Boston -123 vs Cleveland…………..Yes Boston finally lost a game last night, but they are still hot and getting a great price with them today. They also play very well vs Cleveland.

Kansas City -148 vs Toronto…………..I love those Toronto bats but how can you go against Greinke right now? You can’t.

Dodgers +135 vs San Fran………….Hate going against Lincecum, but again taking a dog I cannot pass up. Dodgers can hit the ball and outside of Lincecum I don’t think the Giants are all that good.

Went a little crazy and played eight games. I like them, so I am taking them.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X