X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 9th with flmmkrz

Still not done looking over all the games but to start:

Mets - 120 to win 1 unit

Hamels is good young pitcher but like most young pitchers he struggles a bit on the road and his numbers during day games are off his norm. Maines looked good so far and on a home team with this strong a bullie this price screams value for me.

GL bro...loving the Mutts!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Opposites, but GL today :thumbs:

Comment

thx guys...

added:

Florida -120 to win 2 units

Sanchez has stud like stuff and facing a brew line up that'll be chasing his pitches all game long, i'm looking for a big bounce back game. Suppans very hittable, love the price im getting on the better team with the better pitcher.

Blue Jays RL -1.5 @ + 100 x 1.5 units

Love Burnett in this bounce back spot at home. The jays are a much better home team than road team and have a tough line up for lefties to face. Perez's best days are behind him.

Dbacks - 110 to win 1 unit

I've been betting against the reds a lot and i'm doing it again. The reds line up is flawed imo and it's best hitters have struggled vs Davis. Arroyo on the mound lessens the play for me but he's a better home pitcher than road pitcher so at this value I like the dbacks.

very much like the value on Pitt as well but Looper was solid his last outing i'd like to see more of what he's got before betting for or against him.

GL ALL

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          Still not done looking over all the games but to start:

Mets - 120 to win 1 unit

Hamels is good young pitcher but like most young pitchers he struggles a bit on the road and his numbers during day games are off his norm. Maines looked good so far and on a home team with this strong a bullie this price screams value for me.
          a nice 8th makes this one money

1-0 so far + 1 unit

Comment

bought back the jays RL losing some juice on the buy back but its negligable...

replacing with straight up ml

Jays ml @ -206 to win 1 unit over KC

Comment

and going to add Minny + 128 x 1 unit

the rush on the yanks has brought enough value to make this a play for me. Twins are tough at home and Pavanos first start was hardly impressive. Backing Ponson is never an easy decision but I love Pettitte on the mound tomorrow so taking a bit of a stab of here.

Comment

couple of late bad decisions lol. Minny addition is a loser and the run line for what would've been a 1.5 unit profit ends up going for a ml 1 unit profit.

Minny -1
                Jays + 1
                Florida + 2
                Dbacks + 1

and including the mets +1

day finishes 4-1 + 4 units

Comment

Working...
                X