2 units each

Texas rl +155
    KC rl +150

1/2 unit each

ytd prior to today's games:

reg plays 97-98 (-14.55 units)
    fave rl's 30-58 (-7.16 units)
    overall 127-156 (-21.71 units)
    faves who won by 1 run: 14 of 88 (15.91%)

Decent start today after a bad night last night, where I lost 6+ units on the stupid Jays game alone....but I guess that's what happens when you take a chance and get it wrong.

I like most of the remaining card tonight for one reason or another....

Natinals (lol) +105

15-7 vs 5-15 and only -115? Looks suckerish....probably because the Cards offense has slowed lately after their blistering start. They might be coming back to earth a bit. I'm gonna take a chance playing a crappy team tonight, since the oddsmakers seem to think they have a pretty good shot to win. Nats pen is scary as hell though....

Bosox -110

Garza hasn't really been all that great to start the year, and neither has TB. Boston is the best team in the AL until proven otherwise. They have their best SP going tonight, and they have the best bullpen in the majors. Tampa a .500 club who is drawing respect from last season yet, and I think that is exactly why this isn't -145 or so like most are saying they think it should be.

Revenge for the Bosox as well from last series where TB beat them 2 of 3 @ Fenway. Bosox haven't looked back since, except for when Dice-K started, lol. TB is 6-14 since that series.

LA Angels +1.5 (+100)

Taking the RL and + money in a game where anything and everything could possibly happen. Maybe not the brightest thing to do, but NYY laying this number is silly, but the only advantage NYY has here is Burnett > Ortega and that's not worth over -200 alone, especially when AJ sits at 5.47 himself. That might be a little inflated over what he's capable of, but he can be had on any given night.

LA Angels/NY Yankees over 10.5 -115

Both teams can hit, and the thought of both getting to 5 doesn't really sound out of the question, especially when you factor in that these teams have the 29th and 30th ranked bullpens in baseball, with a combined pen era of 13.47.....another reason why I took LAA on the RL, as NYY's pen as likely to be lit up as anyone's.

Brewers -106

Arizona is not that good of a team. They are among the lowest hitting teams in the majors, even though you wouldn't be able to tell from yesterday's performance. They were also pretty bad on the road last year (34-47) and 38-52 against anyone NOT playing in the NL West. These are not good numbers, especially considering they had an 82-80 overall record.

They haven't really been tested on the road yet this year, and I don't think they are going to be able to continue their hot hitting into tonight's contest. If that's the case, I like Milwaukee to score enough to get it done tonight.

Flubs -116

I am going to continue to fade Florida as long as i can get lines like this to do so and they are playing good teams. They managed to win yesterday, but that was with Johnson on the hill to keep them in the game, and they still almost blew it once he left. Their closer sucks ass, and I think they are over rated to the max.

I think the Flubs bounce back at home tonight and get it going after a slow start to the season.

2 units each

Bosox rl +145
    Brewers rl +180
    Flubs rl +165

1/2 unit each

Comment

Another point i wanted to add but forgot about the Arizona team of last year (until my dog had to go out and i forgot where i was, lol), was that if you'd take away the games they won when Webb or Haren pitched, they would have been a downright pathetic team.

Also, I believe TB is 6-13 since opening @ Bos, not 6-14. That was a typo....

Comment

adding the late game:

Dodgers/Padres under 9.5 -115

2 units

Comment

Well, if nothing else, I learned one thing today....

Backing the "Natinals" makes you a stupid **** :puke: :bang: :toss:

Comment

Working...
          X