Clear All

• Daws1089's Friday Plays

ytd:35-35-1 -5.34 units

Mets Over 5 -120
    Athletics/Mariners Over 8.5 -120
    Braves -1.5 +120
    Diamondbacks/Brewers Over 9.5 +100

1 unit

With the current state of the phillies pitchign staff I can't but think the mets get some runs tonight. The mets are hungry to get revenge on the phils. Park's era is like 7. I would play NYM but I can't trust their bullpen either.

Silva and Eveland.. two bad starters. Only concern is the line is pretty low given the pitchers, but i liked oakland's offensive effort yesterday even though they only got 4 runs. They had tons of guys on and can certainly repeat that effort against Silva.

I'm going to fade Hampton and the Houston bullpen on the road wth a solid start in Lowe. My biggest concern is Atlanta only putting up a few runs and Houston staying with one obviously. At plus odds, I'll take a chance.

I learned earlier this year that Manny Parra isn't good and Garland hasn't been any better except he won a game. Zona's bats are really not that great, but Parra can bring out the best in hitters.

The Natinals are really tempting me again, but I promise I'm done with them. Only way I would ever bet on them directly again would be if I was up 20 units at some point this season with some room to play. Right now being down, I can't afford to bet the ****ty teams very often.

3-1 +2.2 units

ytd:38-36-1 -3.14 units

Comment

Working...
    X