Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***TuesdayTotals&1st5's***

MLB 76-50 +73.26 units

Opting to play full games the difference betweeen a winning and losing night. Got lucky there. It's been working well for me to be selective & not force anything. Sticking to the gameplan today......

Orioles/Rays o9-105

3 units

Orioles/Rays o10+140

Cardinals (Wainwright) 1st5-.5+110

Braves (Kawakami) 1st5-.5+110

White Sox/Royals o9.5+108

2 units each

Still eyeing a couple more plays. Mulling over Volstad 1st5 & Marlins team over. GLTA :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I don't have time to consistently typewriteups anymore and truth be told I hate regurgitating numbers. However, i have some time so thought I should at least give a little reasoning for the larger play on the Rays over. Although the Rays haven't been winning, it isn't because they lack offense. Pena leads the majors in hrs, Crawford leads in stolen bases, and Longoria leads in rbi's. I backed Uehara early in the season, but think he could be in for a rough one today. He had major control issues in his last road game @ Tex (5ip, 4 bb). TB has the hitters & baserunners to make him pay. These are the 8th & 9th teams in the league in rbi's. For stats to back this play, look at TB @home vs righties, as well as last year's run results @TB (a major reason why I decided to split it between o9 & the o10+140- just too much value for me to pass up. I'm also wanting to play Lincecum, yet am afraid of SFs (lack of) run production.

Comment

Lincecum 1st5-.5+125

1.5 units

Comment

Working...
      X